OtakuBoards

Witchy Woman

WW2

[size=1] Very nice picture, but remember that kiddies are running around OB as well. The picture is a bit...exposing.

Anyways, I really like it! ^_^ The proportions and hands are correct, and the coloring is also great. I have absolutely no complaints about this picture.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] but remember that kiddies are running around OB as well. The picture is a bit...exposing.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dont worry, Im sure that they have seen far worse on TV :p

I think it's really good. The color choice was awesome and over all the drawing is very good. What program do you use for coloring?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B] What program do you use for coloring? [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanx for the feed back.

As for the program, I just use the regular paint program to fill in the colors. I then spruce it up a bit with Photoshop.

Guest Skyechild91
Satori is right, that face and that bod? Nope. The body is all womanish and the face is to girly! I still thin its cute, tho!

[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satori Night [/i]
[B]Hi! I'm new...and i have a comment!
She looks really pretty but her face looks too innocent for her body. [/B][/QUOTE]

....Have you seen Lina Inverse from Slayers or Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi and practically the other 1,000 great body, innocent faced girls in anime?

:toothy:[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]

....Have you seen Lina Inverse from Slayers or Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi and practically the other 1,000 great body, innocent faced girls in anime?

:toothy:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mal is right, there are more girly faced, full figured characters in anime, than you can shake a stick at.

Heh, its just a certain style those wacky japanese like to use, and I don't see anything wrong with it.:D