Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got a copy of Blood: The Last Vampire about two weeks ago, after Shinji posted about how good it was. It really was good, the animation was about the best I have seen in quite some time. Has anyone else seen it?

-Justin
Posted
I bought the DVD a few weeks ago. It's a good movie, in my opinion. The only nag I have about it is that it's entirely too short, like around 45 minutes. Also got a mini-DVD with the video to "Pulse" by The Mad Capsule Markets, so that was pretty cool.
Posted
Yeah, Shinji gave me the address of the site he bought it at, if you want it Safer. Or if anyone else decides they want it...

-Justin
Posted
I have also seen screen shots and they look AWESOME!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yeah, give me the url justin, shinji gave me it long ago but I don't remember it, nor is it in my history folders.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Alright, you will have to wait until I get home though. that way I can access my favorites...
(UPDATE)
Here it is, Safer, enjoy:
[URL]http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/660200407827IE.html[/URL]

-Justin
  • 5 years later...
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I also watched Blood: The Last Vampire on DVD & Animax Asia, and I would rather say that Saia is very serious on defeating monsters.

Compared to Saia's Blood +, Saia on Blood is not really pretty enough but very skilled on her sword. Personally, I would have to say that Blood movie, good enough to watch. The witness had never seen Saia again on the ending...

Try watching Blood +, you have to trace Saia's life before and after the Vietnam War. :animeswea [/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...