WW2 Posted November 25, 2003 Posted November 25, 2003 Well I've had this pic for a while, but never posted it. Its a pic of Vivi, the little black mage from FF9, getting chased down by Quina, the big, hungry.....thing from FF9. I didn't really spend much time on it, but oh well, here it is. :D
Shinmaru Posted November 26, 2003 Posted November 26, 2003 Wow, did Quina steal the Nimbus Cloud from Dragon Ball Z? lol Vivi seems a bit taller than he is in the game (I still remember his short, stubby legs lol) but the pic looks great. Nice, crisp and funny - great work, man. That look in Quina's eyes is just gold.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now