OtakuBoards

GunSmith Cats

InuyashaDeamon

It is really,really good. It's only a 3 chapter OAV. I love Rally's Shelby Cobra GT 500.

It's basically about a gun shop owner/bounty hunter Rally Vincent and a demolitions expert Minnie May who basically get into all kinds of trouble.
First they have infiltrate a gun running operation at the advice and blackmail of the ATF . Then they have to avade and track down an ex-KGB agent with a hit out on them.

It's something you would have to see cause I'm horrible at writing and explaining stories.

The Gunsmith Cats anime is really good. I bought the 3 episode series about a year ago, and still love it.

Its full of stylized gun fights. The showdown at the end was really cool.
Oh and the car chase on the freeway was frickin' awsome! I love seeing that Shelby Cobra in action!:D

I also bought some of the graphic novels not too long ago, and they're also very good.

Oh, and wiccansamurai, it does have its share of fan service, but what do you expect out of an anime about full figured ladies with big guns?:toothy:

No!!!!
For the love of God, don't see it!!!!
It's the dumbest thing you'll ever frickin' see!!
Save yourself an eye-gouging and avoid this title at alll costs!

[size=1][color=darkblue][b]Please stop being so harsh in your posts. It is fine if you don't like something, but what you are doing is basically flaming. This is your first warning. -Shy[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArgoGulski [/i]
No!!!!
For the love of God, don't see it!!!!
It's the dumbest thing you'll ever frickin' see!!
Save yourself an eye-gouging and avoid this title at alll costs!
[/QUOTE]

How do I put this gently, you're wrong.

Gunsmith Cats is one of the best anime I've seen. Like the others have said before me, the action sequences are very well done, and I absolutly loved the Cobra. Though I'm still wondering why she put a cassette deck in , when she could have gotten a CD player...oh well. Speaking of CD's, there may not have been that many songs for Gunsmith Cats, but the intro for the chapters is among one of my all time favorites.

As far as characters go, William Collins (the ATF agent in charge of the investigation) is probably one of the biggest schmucks I've seen. Rally, (much like a lot of women) could easily kick my butt. May....scares me. She's about as obsessed with grenades as Maya from Burn Up eXcess is with firearms. Radinov-heavily armed, wears a bulletproof trenchcoat, and is a lethal russian psychopath, need I say more? There are plenty of other characters, but I'm running out of time.

Overall, if you're looking for a nice change of pace from giant mecha, or whatever I'd heavily recommend this, you won't be disappointed.

Score: [b] 9.75/10 [/b]