OtakuBoards

Cards that MIGHT be in Dark Crisis.

Domon

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Okay, I just want to re-emphasize this, these cards may or may not be in Dark Crisis, I'm just guessing these cards are since Upperdeck and Konami have been compressing down two JP sets at a time for our sets. They were doing that since Labyrinth Of Nightmare, but anyways, here are some cards that I hope will be in Dark Crisis. (Note: Names may vary etc. These names are from Edo's Website and he uses Japanese names so please bare with me.)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

304-011

CYBER RAIDER
Dark/Machine/4/1400/1000 When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, Reverse Summoned or Special Summoned, choose 1 of the following effects and activate it. - Choose 1 Equipment card that is Equipped on 1 Monster on the Field and destroy it. - Choose 1 Equipment card that is Equipped on a Monster and Equip it on this card. [COLOR=darkblue]A smaller version of Breaker, but can Breaker take the equipment card? This is one mean card IMO.[/COLOR]

304-012

MAGIC REFLECTOR REFLECT BOUNDER Light/Machine/4/1700/1000 If this card is in attack mode and is attacked by an opponent's Monster, do damage to your opponent equal to the attacking Monster's attack strength, and destroy this card after damage calculation.
Super Rare. [COLOR=darkblue] Perfect card for any deck I mean who doesn't want a card that will do this?[/COLOR]

304-020

EXODIA NECROS
Dark/Magic User/4/1800/0 This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a [Pact with Exodia]. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of Battle, or by Magic or Trap effects, and increase this Monster's attack strength by 500 during each of your Standby Phases. If you don't have a [Sealed Exodia], [Sealed Left Arm], [Sealed Right Arm], [Sealed Left Leg], [Sealed Right Leg] in your Cemetery, this card is destroyed. Normal Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay, this is one of those cards that once you get out you say "Who's your daddy!?" Believe me this card is worth getting, but he does have a downside. If a Cyber Jar or even a Man Eater Bug is flipped, kiss Necros goodbye. That's why you have a Dark Ruler Ha Des or a Royal Command or a Light of Intervention to protect this bruiser, mainly all of you Exodia players wanna use this guy.[/COLOR]

304-032
DAGGER OF BUTTERFLIES - ERUMA
Equipment Magic
Increase the Equipped Monster's attack strength by 300. If this card is destroyed and goes to the Cemetery while Equipped on a Monster, you can return this card to its owner's hand.
Super Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay if any of you have visited Edo's you'll know why you definetly wanna get this card. I won't say any more cause this card can be abuse sooo badly.[/COLOR]

304-040
SPRING OF THE FAERIES
Normal Magic
Return 1 Equipment card from your Cemetery to your hand. That Equipment card can't be activated this turn. [COLOR=darkblue]Don't have many Magician's of Faith? No worries, this card can save your Axe of Despair, United We Stand, or whatever equip magic card, but you can't activate it the turn you get it back.[/COLOR]

304-051
KAISER GLIDER Light/Dragon/6/2400/2200
This card cannot be destroyed as a result of Battle with a Monster that has an equal attack strength. If this card is destroyed and goes to the Cemetery, return 1 Monster on the Field to its owner's hand. Secret Rare / Ultimate Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]This card will be pushing Blue Eyes and Mystical Knight Of The Jackal out of the spotlight a little bit, but not enough. I mean he has a great effect but he's still not on par with BEWD and Jackal.[/COLOR]

305-010
GREAT DEMON GAAZETTO Dark/Demon/6/0/0
This card's attack strength is double the base attack strength of the Monster sacrificed to Sacrifice Summon this card. [COLOR=darkblue]Dear god! I've seen evil but this card takes the freaking cake![/COLOR]

305-014
HELL PAWN DEMON Earth/Demon/2/1200/200
This card's controller pays 500 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If this card is targeted with a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is a 3, that effect is negated and destroyed. While this card is on the Field, your opponent can't attack your other Monsters with [Demon] in their names that aren't a [Hell Pawn Demon]. *EDO'S NOTE: Literally, it says "can't attack Monsters that aren't of the same name", but it's self-referring to the Hell Pawn Demon. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay this is a little risky but meh, he's cool.[/COLOR]

305-015
SHADOW KNIGHT DEMON Air/Demon/4/2000/1600
This card's controller pays 900 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If this card is targeted with a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is a 3, that effect is negated and destroyed. Damage that this card does to your opponent is halved. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay I'm noticing a pattern here with the dice, if you feel lucky put these in your decks.[/COLOR]

305-016
DARK BISHOP DEMON Water/Demon/3/300/1400
This card's controller pays 500 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If Monster cards on your Field with [Demon] in their names are targeted by a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is 1, 3 or 6, that effect is negated and destroyed. Super Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay this is a lot better than the previous two, but it seems more like a bait card with that low attack.[/COLOR]

305-017
DEATH ROOK DEMON Light/Demon/3/1100/1800
This card's controller pays 500 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If this card is targeted with a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is a 3, that effect is negated and destroyed. If a [Genocide King Demon] on your Field is destroyed and put into the Cemetery, you can put this card into your Cemetery from your hand to Special Summon that [Genocide King Demon]. Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Finally! We get a decent effect with this chess set of monsters. I think this has a pretty decent effect.[/COLOR]

305-018
INFERNO QUEEN DEMON Fire/Demon/4/900/1500
This card's controller pays 500 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If this card is targeted with a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is a 2 or 5, that effect is negated and destroyed. While this card is on the Field, during each Standby Phase, the attack strength of 1 Monster card on the Field with [Demon] in its name is increased by 1000 until the End Phase. Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay I see many possibilities with this card, I would say things would definetly get nasty if this girl hit the field.[/COLOR]

305-019
GENOCIDE KING DEMON Dark/Demon/4/2000/1500
If there are no Monster cards on your Field with [Demon] in their names, you can't Normal Summon or Reverse Summon this card. This card's controller pays 800 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If this card is targeted with a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is a 2 or 5, that effect is negated and destroyed. The effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by this one as a result of Battle are negated.Ultra Rare / Parallel Rare / Ultimate Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Okay, the first part of his effect is sucky but lvl 4 and a 2000 attack! You really can't pass that up.[/COLOR]

305-020
SWIFT LIGHTNING DEMON KING - SKULL DEMON Dark/Demon/6/2500/1200
This card's controller pays 500 Life Points during each of his or her Standby Phases. If this card is targeted with a card effect controlled by your opponent, roll 1 six-sided die. If the roll is a 1, 3 or 6, that effect is negated and destroyed. Ultra Rare / Parallel Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Say hello to Summoned Skull from Duelist Kingdom, remember when he got beefed up with the lightning etc? Well this is him, I'd say he's a nasty little beastie.[/COLOR]

305-051
EXPLOSIVE SACRIFICIAL EMBRACE Normal Trap
You can activate this card when your opponent attacks with a Monster on his or her Field that was Sacrifice Summoned. Destroy all of face-up Monsters on your opponent's Field that are in attack mode, and do 1000 damage to your opponent. Secret Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Gee, this sound familiar, oh wait! Its the card Isis Ishtar used against Kaiba in the Battle City finals! Except its much different than the show, but still it's pretty darn good.[/COLOR]

305-053
DARK DEMON - GILFAR DEMON Dark/Demon/6/2200/2500
You can activate this card when it goes to the Cemetery. This card becomes an Equipment card that reduces attack strength by 500, and can be Equipped on 1 Monster on the Field. Ultimate Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]Hey look, its Yugi's Beast of Gilfer, its a great card in my opinion if you want to run a hard hitting fiend deck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Again I stress that these cards I found off of Edo's site, and are from the two sets of 304 and 305 I'm guessing that is what our Dark Crisis will consist of, if so then look for these cards, their rarity may be different so don't freak out about all the card rarities.

Also if I missed any cards that you think are worth mentioning then just post em'.[/COLOR]

Guest Tyrant Dragon
Yeah, its an awesome card for Dark aggro decks like my "Infectious Hordes", but also great for Demon decks. However, control decks stop it in its tracks, as hand manip will likely dump it in the graveyard.

Anyway, the REAL gems of the set are going to be from the 306 section.

Chaos Soldier -Messenger of Creation-, the ultimate aggro(the version for more skilled aggro players) card.

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Messenger of the FInal End-
So many options, so little time XDDDDD

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyrant Dragon [/i]
[B]Yeah, its an awesome card for Dark aggro decks like my "Infectious Hordes", but also great for Demon decks. However, control decks stop it in its tracks, as hand manip will likely dump it in the graveyard.

Anyway, the REAL gems of the set are going to be from the 306 section.

Chaos Soldier -Messenger of Creation-, the ultimate aggro(the version for more skilled aggro players) card.

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Messenger of the FInal End-
So many options, so little time XDDDDD [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhh.. I doubt 306 will be part of Dark Crisis, seeing as how you can trace back starting with Labyrinth of Nightmare that Upperdeck has compressed only two sets, so I think they'll compress 304 and 305 seeing as how they compressed 302 and 303 for Magician's force. But ya never know, but I just assume that Upperdeck will be doing just that.

Guest Tyrant Dragon
My bad. I thought 304 was already out in the U.S.

Oh well, you guys can abuse the Gazetto monster anyway, but again at the world championships, you'll get stomped by superior control decks.

The Chess demon pieces are somewhat crappy to the metagame. With Polite Intruding Trio out, burn decks can be somewhat competitive, and those per turn LP costs might be a little too hefty.

I believe Judgement of Anubis was in 305, so that might be more of an effective card as ppl use MST's whenever they can.

I just remembered another card from 304, very good trap card too.

304-052
SUB-SPACE MATTER TRANSFER DEVICE
Normal Trap
Choose 1 of the face-up Monsters on your Field and remove it
from the game until the End Phase of the activated turn.
Secret Rare / Ultimate Rare. [COLOR=darkblue]This could save one of your more important cards, like one of your bigger hitters, anyways this card is pretty cool as well.[/COLOR]

Ya know I thought beatdowns couldn't get any more devastating but when Dark Crisis comes out there's gonna be a few more cards to help beatdown decks.

Blind Goblin Earth/Warrior/effect/4/1800/1500
While this card is Face Up on the field control of it can't change

Demon Soldier Dark/Fiend/4/1900/1500

Fiend Soldier Dark/Fiend/4/1900/1500

Gagagigo Water/Reptile/4/1850/1000

Ninja Dog Wonder Dog wind/Beast Warrior/4/1800/1000

As if beatdowns weren't powerfull enough. Most of these cards are commons,un commons, and rares.
The only cards I would want from DC is Explosive Armor ,Curse of Anubis, Great Fiend Gaazetto, and Magic Reflect Reflect Bounder.

Judgement of Anubis looks like it could be a great new counter-trap!

305-052
JUDGEMENT OF ANUBIS
Counter Trap
Discard 1 card from your hand. Negate and destroy a Magic card
activation and effect that has a [Destroy Magic/Trap cards on the
Field] effect controlled by your opponent. Afterward, you can
destroy 1 of your opponent's face-up Monsters on the Field and do damage to your opponent equal to that Monster's attack strength.
Secret Rare (Both in Japan and here, if the latest Shonen Jump is accurate)

At first I was leery about the card, because it can only target cards like Mystical Space Typhoon, Harpy's Feather Duster, and Heavy Storm. The key to using the card, I think, is MAKING your opponent want to use one of those cards, and to punish him if he DOESN'T. (*cough* Wave-Motion Cannon *cough*)

I believe that a whole new deck sub-type could pop up: Effect-Low Beatdown. What's that? A deck with BIG monsters that have no effects. Why do I say so?

304-043
WARD OF ABSOLUTE MAGIC PROHIBITION
Permanent Magic
All face-up non-Effect Monsters on the Field can't be affected
by the effects of Magic.

304-049
SKILL DRAIN
Permanent Trap
Pay 1000 Life Points. While this card is on the Field, all
effects of face-up Effects Monsters on the Field are negated.

Skill drain in particular will give me nightmares. In my eyes, Skill Drain is almost as dangerous as Jinzo...

One last thing...

FINAL ASSAULT ORDER
Permanent Trap
While this card is on the Field, all face-up Monsters on the
Field change to attack mode, and cannot change their modes while face-up.

I am reminded of Defence Paralysis, from the show.

Except for the fact that most skilled players run 3 MST, 1 HStorm, 1 HFS, and a Breaker. So, Skill Drain will only be in decks that purposefully need it. Jinzo is a essential card for almost any deck.

Normal monster rush isn't that new, it'll just get some support in the coming sets with Power of Normalcy and stuff.

[COLOR=#503F86][i]Any[/i] card runs the risk of being destroyed. If that was all people worried about they'd have next to no cards in their Decks.

Skill Drain's still a pretty powerful card, regardless of who uses it. I could see it in Dragon side-decks (at least) to prevent them from being blasted away by Buster Blader or Black Paladin.[/COLOR]

You can keep your Flare Knights, Ritual monsters, Chess demons and zombiefied Exodias; I want Deminsional Warrior Girl, Reflect Bounder and, most of all, my all-time favorite dragon, the Kaiser Glider. ^__^

I'm iffy on Judgement of Anubis...I'd have to see it actually played first; it sounds good, but still...

I'm also amazed by how much people on this side of the other pond are looking for V-Lord. It's good, yeah, but when people run Jinzo, Zombrya, GAF, Giant Orc, UWS, and soon DWG...it's not that hard to kill.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Well here is the list from the January issue of Shonen Jump, these are the confirmed Ultra Rare Cards in Dark Crisis.

Shinato King Of A Higher Plane

Skull Archfiend Of Lightning

Cost Down

Guardian Ceal

Exodia Necros

Blast Held By A Tribute

Guardian Grarl

Refelct Bounder

Kaiser Glider

Interdimensional Matter Transporter

InfernalQueen Archfiend

And the two confirmed Secret Rares are