Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]that was such an INSULT! I can't believe you! Taking GA's side, aye? WEll... I have no more to say. [/B][/QUOTE]
hehe dang right im taking her side. the padded room may be locked,but THE CARETAKERS LIVE ON!
and fight alot too lol
Posted
*walks in* *starts crying* I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! THE PADDED ROOM PARTY'S CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

*sigh* We'll continue the match as soon as I'm done grieving... *sob*
Posted
k, back! And i'm over the shock of losing the padded room. sorta. Well, I'm ready to start the battle, but you're not on. So, we'll try and finish this in the morning! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]k, back! And i'm over the shock of losing the padded room. sorta. Well, I'm ready to start the battle, but you're not on. So, we'll try and finish this in the morning! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
AIGHT finally
*pushes the little red button on his watch*
*chair pops out with bag of chips*
god i love this watch......
*sits down*
*waits till morning*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
AIGHT finally
*pushes the little red button on his watch*
*chair pops out with bag of chips*
god i love this watch......
*sits down*
*waits till morning* [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, cool! :D Does that thing come with an air mattress? I'm exhausted... Today was a long LONG day... *yawns*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]*pushes buttons on his watch*
*a few beds pop out*
*with alarm clocks* [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool, thanx. :D *yawns* *lies in one of the beds* comfy... :) *takes out a book, White Fang, by Jack London* *starts reading*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]dang! I just got on and u logged off. well, maybe around 12ish or so we can? 12 pm? Good? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure. That's fine with me. It's 1:30pm over here, and you live in the same timezone as me, so I'm ready to finish this when you are. :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...