Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm lazy, but here is some of my art

[url]http://users.dragoneye.ca/Omega-Anima/OAI-AS/OAI-FAS/Bunnie-Rabbot.jpg[/url]
[url]http://users.dragoneye.ca/Omega-Anima/OAI-AS/OAI-FAS/Krystal.jpg[/url]
[url]http://users.dragoneye.ca/Omega-Anima/OAI-AS/OAI-FAS/LP.jpg[/url]
[url]http://users.dragoneye.ca/Omega-Anima/OAI-AS/OAI-FAS/Sketch.jpg[/url]
[url]http://users.dragoneye.ca/Omega-Anima/GroupPic.jpg[/url]
Posted
Maybe you should have warned the little kiddies.... Especially that last one. And I don't want to know what the second one was doing with her hands... Other than, pretty good. Proportions are good. I like the chibi one!
Posted
[B][COLOR=red][FONT=arial]er... the second one was just a not that common anime posse pic and the last one, well, I really like naked art. It's one of my favorite styles after death nature art or view art.

I see nothing wrong with them 'cuz there is nothing wrong with them.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B]
Posted
[color=teal]While we may all admire the artistic talent on the last picture, we must remember that there are younger members on the forums whose parents might be more than a little upset if they saw them looking at such a picture that they got from [i]this site[/i]. Our intentions here are to make this a fun place for everyone, so I'm afraid that the last picture has to go, even though it doesn't show anything in particular. I'm sorry to do it, but the link has been removed.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...