OtakuBoards

proto.blues biznatch -_-

Hittokiri Zero

Here's a quick Blues/Protoman signature I created... I tried a very different approach from my normal stuff and sadly it didn't come out great -_-. Sure it looks nice at first but after looking at the sig some more it's just "bleh". I already started recreating this sig in another style with the same stock image though ^___^. So i'll post that one as soon as i'm done with it. :p Oh yes please do comment and criticize and what not :rolleyes:

"Didn't come out great" is an understatement! Geez, dude, you can do SO much better. I've seen your work, you are amazing! Don't settle with this incomplete version. I do like the little lighting of the words, though. That's an nice effect. :D

Can't wait for a version that's to your standards.

"Didnt come out great" ? Pfft, dont be stupid.

I really like this banner, like I said on AIM though, animated banners I dont normally like. Without the animation on the words it would be even better.

Just because its different from his normal style doesnt make it bad by any stretch of the imagination. I think this is, in some ways, better than some of his other stuff. I love how its almost fun to look at, the colors and cartoon/vector style makes it very appealing.

And yes, protoman owns a large proportion of ***.

8/10