Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]I had a poem published and got the book it is in today!!I am soo happy!!*jumps up and down*:D :) ;) :babble: :blush: :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

Congratualion:)
Posted
You'll Never Know How I Feel
When you left me...
I cried all night
wishing I were dead...

I said I was sorry
and I meant it...
I wish you weren't mad at me
The feeling that I hide is bad

I'm all torn up inside...
Thats the feeling that I hide
I love you dearly
as if you're my bother...

Please come back to me.



This was the one published...
Posted
Wow, your quite the poet! thats great! There's really no wonder why it got published...
Posted
Wow thats great, i had artwork placed in a musuem of some sort.. It was a loong time ago....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...