OtakuBoards

Fan Fiction

Guest ShelbyPWolfwood

Guest ShelbyPWolfwood
Come little children, I'll take you away to read my kick A** Fan Fiction In three years! Just kidding, But come visit my page even though there is absolutly NOTHING to see! HAHAHAHAHA!
"I am the lorax I speak for the trees,which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please, but I'm also in charge of the brown Bar-ba-loots, who played in the shade eating Trufila fruits, But now thanks to your hacking my trees to the ground theres not enough trufila fruit to go around, and my poor Bar-ba-loots are getting the crummies, all because they have gas and no food in their tummies, they loved living here but I can't let them stay, Goodbye boys" He said as he waved them away.

[size=1]Um...was there a point to this thread? I can't really find it, unless the second paragraph was part of your fanfiction?

What fandom do you belong to? How many works have you published in the fandom? What characters, pairings or ships do you prefer?

I suggest you edit and try to explain yourself better, otherwise this thread will be closed. Threads need a point, so please give us one; tell us to review, or ask us something.[/size]

[size=1] .........O.o[/size]

[size=2].....O.o[/size]

[size=3]...O.o[/size]

[size=4]..O.o[/size]

[size=1] 0.o

That was the must humorous thing I've read in a while.

Hm. Asphy has it covered. 'Nough said.

Improve your quality, or consider getting banned.[/size]