OtakuBoards

The Matrix: Rebooted(Adult)

Burori

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

[i]Call Trans opt: Recieved. 2-19-03 14:25:16 Rec: Log>[/i]

I know you can hear this.

[i]Trace program: Running.[/i]

I know you are trying to find me.

You know me as Morpheus. As the one who found Neo, the one who crashed your system 20 years ago. You know you are losing and that you are afraid to lose.

[i]Trace Program: Halted.[/i]

I did not call to haunt you. I called to tell you. Humans have been your slave long enough. It's time for fate to go back to the way it was before you were created. It's time for man to become the creator and not the creation. It's time again for change.

[u][b] The Matrix [/b][/u]

[b]Rebooted[/b]

[u]At Zion[/u]:

A figure was sitting in a chair in the supreme Comander's chair. So much was running in his head. He remembered when the machines were at their strongest. He remembered when they were the pray and the machines, the predator. He lost many good people in the last war against the machines 20 years ago. Trinity, Link, Tank, Bowzer, Mouse, and the most important one, Neo. After his ship, the Nebuchadnezza was destroyed he never set foot on another one again.

"Sir." A man came charging in. "Mr. Morpheus I have some important news."

"What is it general?" Morpheus asked but he knew what he was about to be told.

"The Captains are here..The ships are all in the ports....Sir. May I ask why are you calling them all here? Isn't the war about over with the machines?" The general sad a little confused.

"Alow me to do what I am assigned to do general. You just get them in the brief room and I'll be there shortly."

"Yes sir." The general said and took off to find the captains. Morpheus sat there in his chair and said to himself. "The time has come to end the imprisonment."

[/font][/color]

[color=#443355][i]Sia Van Cernunnos, a noble by nature, was preparing the Nokia for one final inspection from the Captain. This was a fun, yet daunting task for him. The Nokia's crew was only the Captain, himself, and two others, but he liked it that way.

As he completed his rounds and error checks, he realized something-- the Captain was already preparing himself to report in to Morpheus, the leader of us all at this point in time. [/i]

"Man, this is it. I wonder why Morpheus has called us here." [i]Sia inquired to himself as he sat in the chair near the rear hatch. Putting his head in his hands, he sighed. This was definately it. He arose from his seat remembering that he had to get ready. He headed off to his quarters and got his equipment on.

After a few minutes of that, he went stand outside the ship, ready for whatever lies ahead.[/i][/color]

Hope was prattling around the [i]Blitz[/i], trying to at least make it look neat. If that was possible. He wondered what was going on, with all the captains being recalled to Zion. He slipped into his room and layed on the bed, staring up on the ceiling, thinking about the war. He had seen many things, some horrible, some wonderful. He had also learned how to do many things inside the Matrix. He could dodge bullets, jump incedible distances, and move so fast. Sometimes he wished his life could be normal again. Then again, it never would.

OOC:I'm at the moment a little injured so I'll try my best right now.

The captains became a little restless. They could be out there fighting the machines but they all ended up in a conference room with no Comander to tell them why there here. A door then began to open and a figure walked in. At first the others could not tell who it was until he began to speak.

"Thank you for your patience . I will be brief on this matter because we have not much time. The Machines are redcing in numbers. The Matrix was rebooted last year because of all the errors it had in the epic battle between Neo and Smith. Unfortunately the Matrix when it rebooted it recreated Smith. He isn't as leathful as before but he is still concidered dangerous. If you are not lucky you will be hunted down and killed."

"Morpheus why the hell are you telling us all this? I mean why the hell are we here instead of blowing up the machine's mainframe?"

"Because people are still in the matrix. We must free them and end the slavement. Also I believe when the Matrix was rebooted the one was reborn in it. The bad news to it is we have little time to find him before the machines do. We must seek the new oracle. Departure to the Matrix begins at O800 hours. Be ready. The machines are prepared for us in the Matrix.

[/font][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Damai, known as Kiyat, walked silently down the hall, and pushed open the door. She spotted hope. She walked up to him. "Hey, Hope." She said, her voice a soft milky tone. Hope started. He looked at her, and relaxed. "Good gods, Ki, don't do that." Kiyat smiled slightly. "Sorry. You know I cant help it Im silent by nature. My nanme, Kiyat, is a shoprt form of kitty kayt. Can you guess why Im called that?" She smiled fully. "Because your so silent." Hope said with a shake of his head.

[B][SIZE=1]

Geist laid on an unfolded captains chair as the crew piloted and cleaned up the ship. He didn't care how the ships condition was really. It was just a way of travel, most of the fighting he did was inside the Matrix, and so he really didn't see much of the ship, outside of eating and going between missions.

In the chair he humbly read his favorite book, "The Art of War", that was printed off a program, which was the book inside the Matrix. It was writted before its creation, the MAtrix that is, and so it ws one of the few true forms of literature left.

He stopped his readingand saw how frantic the crew was. They were rushing from job to job, and multitasking. A humble smile spread across his face. [/B][/SIZE]

Guest Skyechild91
Kiyat smiled."Right. Ill see you onboard, Hope." She saluted, then boarded [i]Blitz[/i]. She saw their Geist. She walked over to him, again startling him."Sorry bout that. Captain Giest." she saluted to him, and he returned it. "Luitenant Kiyat." He smiled. "Do you know where Hope has gotten to?" Kiyat smiled. It was kinda creepy, since she was so dark."He was outside the ship, last I saw. Any orders, Captain?"

[size=1][color=999999][i]Alexandra sighed and walked towards the [i]Blitz[/i]. She got there and saw a man standing outside. She saw it to be Vincent Hope aka Hope. She walked up to him and smirked. He looked to her.[/i]

"Not going on the ship?" [i]Alexandra had asked.[/i]

"Nope. Not yet. I'll see you on, though." [i]Vincent had replied.[/i]

[i]Alexandra smirked and boarded the ship. She looked around and saw that chaos had boarded the ship as well. She walked to her area and dumped her stuff. She looked to the other female and then to the captain. He looked to her and snapped his fingers. She walked to him and saluted.[/i]

"Anything you need, mon capitan?" [i]Alexandra asked in a light and bright voice.[/i]

"Have you seen Hope?" [i]He had aked with concern.[/i]

"He's outside, Geist. Want me to get him?" [i]She had asked as she was about to leave.[/i]

"No, that'll be fine. Listen, I want you to get ready to take off. You are Commander, remember that. In the meantime, I think I'll take your offer on that and relax...for a short moment." [i]Geist had said as he left Alexandra.[/i]

[i]Alexandra turned to Damai and punched her in the arm lightly to get her attention.[/size][/color][/i]

[color=#873291][i]Sia walked back to the 'Nokia' to inform the crew of Morpheos's decision to leave at 0800 Hours. As he appraoched the ship, he realized that this ship would do pretty well in battle, as long as it doesn't get ambushed.[/i]

"Geez, eight o'clock tomorrow morning and I'll be out fighting the fight of my life... No... I can't think of that right now..." [i]Sia shook it off as he entered the Nokia and announced to the crew that they were to be ready to depart no later than 0730.[/i]

-----------------------
OOC: Sorry, I got nothin right now... too much crap going on at home...

As the men prepared to enter the matrix Morpheus was in deep thought in his office. He'd love to enter the matrix and see the Oracle but he had too much work to do and he knew the councilors would not allow such a thing. Jst then a knock was heard on his door. He called them to come in and he was surprised at the visitor.

"Grand Councilor Mary. What an honor is it to see you in my office." Morpheus said a little nervious why she was here.

"Calm down Morpheus I came here only to tell you the Council has granted you permission to join the others into the Matrix, that is if you are willing to go?" Mary said with an eye to see his reaction.

"Of course I would Councilor, thank you for the offer." Morpheus said happily.

"You are most welcome. You did after all save us from the machines before you can now save the others trapped in the Matrix."

Morpheus did a gracious bow then left the room. Only one ship didn't leave yet and he was aiming to board it.

"Stop that ship!" Morpheus screamed at the guards and they followed his order. He boarded the ship with two men aside him. He then went up to the Second Lieutenant.

"Sia, I've decided to join you on your ship if you and your captain have no objections."

[/font][/color]

[color=#873291][i]Sia was somewhat suprised that Morpheous was actually going to be with them. He saluted Morpheous and happily agreed. "Yessir! Welcome aboard the Nokia." Sia said after a quick smirk. "At ease." Morpheous told Sia as he returned a salute.

"The Nokia will be taking off in a matter of minutes. Find a seat, strap in, and hold on tight. It's going to be a bumpy ride." Informed Sia as he took his seat at the controls while the Captain came onto the intercom.[/i][/color]

--------------------------
OOC: HINT HINT, Mr. Nokia Captain!