Dragon Warrior Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 Call me a crazy Gavynn, but I was just thinking we could make a forum for music-makers who wanna share their stuff like MIDIs, MP3s, and WAVs. I mean, I am currently posting it in another forum, but who knows. It may turn out well. Just a thought O.o
Semjaza Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 I can't see it happening. In fact, I think yours is maybe the second sound post I can remember ever seeing in there lol. Besides, it's called Art and [i]Design[/i] for a reason. Design can pretty much encompass any of that sort of stuff.
Dragon Warrior Posted November 30, 2003 Author Posted November 30, 2003 Yes, yes. I suppose you're right XD That's why it was only a suggestion and I didn't take it too seriously. But hey, if it got up, then yays! But I didn't have my heart set on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now