Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Oh The Sorrow!!


Recommended Posts

Guest rttocs77
Posted
Hello,

I am living in a living hell. My life sucks. I contemplate ending my horrid life constantly. Everyone hates me. Maybe I will just down a bottle of Seconals. Does anyone elses life suck? Mine is so bad. Please everyone, reassure me that I am not worthless. I don't know how much longer I can hold out! :bawl:


















heh :naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rttocs77 [/i]
[B]Hello,

I am living in a living hell. My life sucks. I contemplate ending my horrid life constantly. Everyone hates me. Maybe I will just down a bottle of Seconals. Does anyone elses life suck? Mine is so bad. Please everyone, reassure me that I am not worthless. I don't know how much longer I can hold out! :bawl:

heh :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]Ok... your point is...?

Do I care? No?

This will spawn intelligent conversation how?
This thread will inspire creative thought (or even thought) how?
The reason you're shoving your angst onto the boards, taking up space that could be used for something productive is what?

*sigh*[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i]
[B]I think it's safe to say that he was being sarcastic, a la PT's thread of a few days ago (see "Mi life is teh suk!!!1!!!11").

~Dagger~ [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, although there's one small difference. PT's thread had a point, this is just spam. XD
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...