OtakuBoards

Asking for a favor from ANY Canadian User

Jamvis

Hi, I know it's been a while since I've posted.

I have an assignment in World Geography that I need to find a penpal in North or South America that wasn't in the U.S...

If you didn't know, those PenPal / ePal Websites are confusing and sometimes even cost money to use. I figured that the simplest thing to do was to turn to the online community that i have been a part of for about 3 years for help.

If you would like to be my pen pal, would you please send me a message? If there is anything I can do in return, I would be glad to do.

[Remeber: This is just a school assignment so I dont really need too much personal information, just name, age, interests, locations and stuff like that, If we can talk outside of the assignment, save postage and talk here :) Thanks!]

I can't help you, really, but try someones Live Journal or Dead Journal, eventually you'll find a Canadian ^^;; you could probably type something anime and half the results will be ljs. Actually, you could always see it any one on myotaku.com is in Canada. hope this helps you some.
er, yeah, I've been to those penpal sites, very annoying... -.-;;