Inuyashafan418 Posted December 5, 2003 Posted December 5, 2003 Hello! This is one of my best pics I have drawn of Inuyasha characters...Enjoy! [URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=5870]Sango[/URL] You can use constructive critism if you have anything to say, Thanks! ~Inufan 418
Guest Horrorvacui Posted December 5, 2003 Posted December 5, 2003 well, i know next to nothing about inuyasha [ill stick with my bloody, undead animes] but the picture is quite nice. the detail on her face is very well done, although the rest of the pic could use a little more attention. perhaps you could color it :)
Inuyashafan418 Posted December 5, 2003 Author Posted December 5, 2003 Thanks! I'm afraid to because I've toiled so long on it! :sweat: I'll try! Thanks again! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now