Mina Posted December 6, 2003 Posted December 6, 2003 Yea, My first pic of Inuyasha. I used a ref for this one b/c I'm not into it enough to draw the chars from memory. :p I dun like the shading on this one. It's kinda patchy and I think the rest of it came out well enough. ^^ Comments?
Rhys Mayiessen Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 [color=seagreen]Oooooh he's bare chested ;) Haha very nice I like it! The backgrounds nice![/color]
Inuyashafan418 Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 I agree with Rhys, Ooooh bare chested! lol, I think it's very nice!
Kanariya Posted December 11, 2003 Posted December 11, 2003 [color=chocolate][size=1]It is good, but you need some touch ups. Redoing the face would do, since it is a little out of place. And I think his ears are supposed to be white. I just don't like how the blade on the sword turned out. (for some reason) But the rest of the picture looks good, nice work. Not bad for a first pic.[/color][/size]
Mina Posted December 11, 2003 Author Posted December 11, 2003 Thank you for the comments. Much appreciated. [QUOTE]It is good, but you need some touch ups. Redoing the face would do, since it is a little out of place. And I think his ears are supposed to be white. I just don't like how the blade on the sword turned out. (for some reason) But the rest of the picture looks good, nice work. Not bad for a first pic. [/QUOTE] I [I]should[/I] redo his face. =p. Lol, I thought the ears were supposed to be white, but I wasn't sure. I thought they were s'posed to show up against the hair. ^^;; The scabbard is horribly shaded, I know. I rushed the whole pic and I couldn't control my mouse. u.u Thank you for the suggestions, I'll make the pic better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now