Brasil Posted December 6, 2003 Posted December 6, 2003 I couldn't believe it, either, but lookie what I found! EDIT: Okay, um, the "Home" text...stuff [i]is[/i] shifted a bit to the left. I can see it in the file on my comp, and in the upload image menu. OB doesn't seem to want to display it correctly, though... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526236[/img]
Shinmaru Posted December 6, 2003 Posted December 6, 2003 Haha, very clever, PT. It's a bit plain (except for the pink Version 7.0 at the bottom of the banner) but it still looks nice. I think the GTA font is a nice fit for OtakuBoards lol. Good work.
Baron Samedi Posted December 6, 2003 Posted December 6, 2003 Hehehe. You're a crack-up PT. It actually looks pretty good. Maybe some effects in the cntre would be good, but you can probably leave that. However, with the text-links on the side, it might look better if the letters are more spaced out from each other- they just look a bit cluttered, and perhaps buttons next to them? A GTA theme though.. like cop-lights or mini-car keys. I don't know. Anyway, this is pretty good. I like it. Aesthetics: 7.5/10 Technical: 7/10
The Mac Attack Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 Hey, another OtakuBoards appropriation! Except yours deals with subject matter rather than design (conversely to mine). I think it needs something in the background though, unless this is typical of the design features in GTA. The pink "version 7" is quite nice, and makes for a pleasing colour scheme. Overall, not too bad.
Brasil Posted December 7, 2003 Author Posted December 7, 2003 Taking Baron's suggestion, I added some space between the letters, and also some nice blockage on the right. However, I'm still at a loss as to if I should add anything to the center, and if I do, what. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526568[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now