OtakuBoards

Ryu Sakura's Banners and Avatars!

Ryu_Sakura

Ooops! My typing skill are dull seeing it's been awhile since I have been on. What I meant to say was I hope you can make the avatar soon! I love the banner that you made me! It really shows what I mean by 'the interpret of me is life'! Thanks again!

ok, right click on the link, (its a bmp, sorry) press copy shortcut, go to edit profile put [ IMG ] (link) [ / IMG ] and make sure the link you copied is pasted there. also remember NO spaces. like if it was moo then you would put the [] directly around it and inbetwen [] and [] put no space, oh darn i'm getting confusing... oh and dragon girl you should so the same.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=530050[/IMG]

[color=navy]Your new banners are looking very cool!

I don't really know what "Boogiepop Phantom" is but the banner looks cool. Although, it does look a little bright in some spots, or is that just what it's supposed to look like?

Oh, and lol, is "Boogiepop Phantom" a boogie from your nose that when you take it out it goes "POP!" and becomes a phantom? j/k, I really don't have a clue what "Boogiepop Phantom" is though....[/color]

boogiepop phantom is 12 episode not mainstream anime. you can watch it on techTV these days under anime unleshed... back to the point. and its pointless violence and blood, and boogiepop phantome HERself is The Angel of Death.

look look! our triplet banner!!!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534522[/IMG]

[color=navy]*smiles* Well, it is a nice banner but, it has a few problems that I would like to address.

1. The coloring of the names Ryu_Sakura and dark_dragongirl
They are nice colors but, they blend in too much with the picture, resulting in not being able to read the names very well.

2. Hehehe, finally, I can get back at the people who complain that I don't put borders on my banners by asking the same question. Where is your border???

I now have a suggestion about the names.

I can't tell just by looking at it, but maybe, if you put sunnybunny7 down on the bottom of the banner and Ryu_Sakura and dark_dragongirl at the top of the banner, you would be able to read the names more clearly.

Or, maybe if you made the colors a little darker, they might be easier to read.

I really do like the banner though, it's very well done.

Oh, and who is this dark_dragongirl and how come I do not know her? Oh yeah, that's me...LOL![/color]

responce

1. no.
2. i don't like banners...

i like those colors (thank goodness i have the orgianal textless banner saved.)
and no i am evil
thank you i am bizzare.
your welcome, you are normal.

oh looks its a baner i made who knows when... not me!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534530[/IMG]