OtakuBoards

Ryu Sakura's Banners and Avatars!

Ryu_Sakura

Once apon a time this girl was board, she was surfing the web and came across a couple beautiful pics. She had nothing else to do so... she came up with these! Mwahahahaha... ehem sorry, I am a little hyper...
please pm me if you have a request, and CONSTRUCTIVE critisism is welcomed!
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526252[/IMG] You may NOT use this one. It is my first one and I want it to stay on this page or in my siggy only. I got it right! I got it right! *dances for joy* thank you! *bows*

Here is the other one: its Trigun.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=525911[/IMG]
And once again... I was board.

Those are actually...Pretty good for a beginor. *clapps* Nice job, Ryu_Sakura. If you don't mind me asking...What program are you using? These banners are much better then my first few. Anyways, out of the two my favoite would have to be the .hack//sign banner.

First Banner: .Hack//sign : : Subaru

It's made with a very clear picture, and the font kinda works out. There are probably a few better fonts that could work out with it but. I'm dropping that, because it looks good. Very nice. ^___^

Second Banner: Trigun

This one would be better if the re-sizing wasn't iffy. It looks some what compressed. And the way a small part of the picture is cut off dosen't serve the banner justice. Other then that I like it, simple. I like how you used the red text, and the font with the white bg and no boarder.

*Still thinks the Subaru banner is pretty* Oo

thank you! *bows* thank you! *falls over laughing8 i use paint! erpaint for kids, in my opinion piant for kids works much better. and yeah, the trigun one is really bad. i did that one in paint. i told you paint for kids works better.
made another!

i was feeling sad a moment ago. now i happy! *bounces around* ::bounce...bounce...bounce...:: heheh Mister Tomato...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526269[/IMG]
i'l not sure i like this one... but it's ok.

I like. ^^ I think this one is better then the other Subaru banner you had posted earlier. This one giving more range of view, and more space to fit text. Also I had failed to mention earlier. Using the text in white is a good idea, considering some of the bg it happens to lay across are shades of black, grays, and white. I like the angle you had used on this one. Having the far away view rather then a more close up. Unlike the pic. of Subaru being flipped upside down.

not really, i found them on a white background and then i saw that image on that bg and i didn't like where it was put so i cut the area i wanted subaru in and pasted the other subaru there.

here is the one for you Ruby!
(right click the link, scroll to copy shortcut, and press. now you have the short cut! nifty trick isn't it?)

[color=teal]Please do not upload BMPs. It becomes very tedious to have to go through so much to simple view a banner, so I uploaded a JPG version for you. Keep this in mind for future uploads. -Syk3[/color]

Thanks so much, I love it. Don't forget Katana, [i][b]MS Paint[/i][/b]. Yeah...Anyways, I really do like this banner. You've done a great job on capturing Washu's different expresions. With the combinations ofr the three pictures. I think you did a great job on the cut out on the middle pic. Much better then I could have ever done with paint. Keep up the great work.

PS: Again, thanks I love it. ^^ That's also a very niffty trick.

Vey nice, Ryu_Sakura. I like this one, you've choosen a good shade of purple that gose to the banner. And from the chocies of fonts you have to choose from in MS Paint. You've done a great job selecting the right one to go along with the banner. The only problem I have are about two letters are hard to read. The "e" in "here" on the left hand side. Also the "a" in "am" on the right hand side. Other then that, I think it's great. ^^

a little...
here is another banner i made. (ps i have 34 more to post so keep replying)

please do not, click the image link. wait 5 min an i'll have the image up here *points to below the text*

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529158[/IMG]

and my entry for the contest for the new otakuboards heading banner thing-a-ma-bob

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529081[/IMG]

*growls* someone didn't listen very well. *fangs grow* heheheh need to kill. * takes a pill* AH! now i fell better. i forgot to take my meds today! silly me! *bops*

i only need 2 hours of sleep. and i havn't been at schoool latly *sick* so i use all my time making them, it takers about 30 min to find the pic, 40 min to decide where to put it and the size, 10 to crop if needed, and an hour to fix colors and other stuff. so in total: 2 hours and 20 min. each.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529236[/IMG]

YYou've gotten my opinion on the contest banner. So moving on past that...

Sailor Moon Banner

I like this one. A really clean cut image, and the "Will you dance with me?" is great. Only thing I can pick out is it could have been done in a darker shade of gray. Other then that it's great.

The Pink One

I love this one. I normally don't like pink, usually very few shades. But this one I make an exception for. I like the text, and the picture. It's very easily seen, and deciphered.

Card Captors

Never seen any one use that angle. Well rarely, but you've pulled it off. It actually fits the text extremely well. It seems as if she's dancing. Very nice.

Don't "do" happy

I really like this one also. You choose a good picture to fall along with the words. There's something that's bugging me though. It might have gone better if the text had been in the upper left hand corner.

Confused

I love this one the most by far of these sets. The picture is of very good quality. And her expression goes with the saying you have on there. Good choice on the shade of purple.

thanks ruby, i hope you relized i pmed you. heheh, i have a new banner! i have no clue what i was thinking making so many... oh well!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529429[/IMG]

oh and anyone no where i can laod images for free? (ones too big for me to load here, like a pic i drew, (its HUDGE!))

Wow, Ryu_Sakura, you make awesome banners. I really wish I could make banners as awesome as you.

I think all of your banners are perfectly color coded(i could never color code anything, my mom even says i can't color code and neither can she), they're sayings perfectly express the picture, and the pictures completely match the sayings. I love your banners.

thank you, i could make you one if you like, you could be my OB sister, part of my OB family... that position comes with a free banner.

oh and amity here is the banner if you like it i'll add the avi (post here and i'll get it to you):

if you like it and decide to use it you must cradit me by putting my name Right below it, like say: Many Thanks To Ryu_Sakura for the Banner. other wise i'm replace it with a pile of poo. (trust me i've done it)

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529521[/IMG]
right click on the link select 'copy shortcut' go to you profile editor put [ IMG ] (link) [/ IMG ] remember no spaces.