Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Lion King oekaki


Recommended Posts

Guest Batty-Sama
Posted
I got bored so I was watching "The Lion King" with my little sister. So I drew Scar and Simba. n_n

[url]http://yamayo.dragonwings.org/~BattyHoshii/Drawings/ss.jpg[/url]

:D I did it in Illustrater. Phew. Hurt my hand, stupid mouse. I miss my pencil. It's easier ta draw with. XD
Posted
:eek:
Those are great Batty! And especielly because you drew them on a computer...Thats probably one of the best drawings I've seen on a computer. Nicely done. You've even inspired me to watch the movie over ^^ and make my own drawings from the lion king:).
Again, Very well done, 10/10.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...