OtakuBoards

Ruroni Kenshin

DDG

I am now only taking recruitments for "bad guys". We have enough good guys so if you would like to become a bad guy in the story please sign up.

I'm new and this is my first rpg thing, hope you like it!

The plot is that Kenshin has been kidnapped. DG is Sanosukes granddaughter. She heard about Kenshin from him and that he was kidnapped for being Batosai the Manslayer. She believes that he is no longer batosai the manslayer and that he has been wrongfully kidnapped. She will do whatever it takes to save him.

I am playing DG, here is her bio and stuff:
DG is 14 years old. Has medium brown hair, light brown eyes, wears black pants, and a black shirt, has a sword like Kenshin, a reverse blade, doesnt respect authority, doesnt have much respect for anyone for that matter except her grandfather, Sanosuke, and Kenshin. She ran away from home when she was 12 and lived with Sanosuke for a year until she turned 13, then she began her search for Kenshin when she overheard Sanosuke talking about him, saying that he had heard that someone had seen some strange men whispering to each other about Kenshin and that he was still alive.

Hope thats enough info, PM me if its not.

If you wanna be in the rpg, heres what i need:
Name:
Description:
Bio:
Weapon(s):
Side(good or evil or neither):

Thank you to everyone who has joined so far!

[b]Name:[/b] gene kelroy
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b] male
[b]Description:[/b] black hair, brown eyes, blue head band, gauntlets, boots, red shirt, black pants, sand colored cloak,
[b]Bio:[/b] Gene travels on his own becuase he doesn't have a family. He travels to improve his own skill and perfect his own technique even though he doesn't use it. he wishes to challange kenshin to a fight to test his limets. Most consider him a man slayer but others just call him the rageing storm becuase where ever he goes some thing gets distroyed or some one gets hurt. He'll help some only if he thinks they can't help them selfs.
[b]Weapons:[/b] sword, glaive, bow and arrows
[b]Side:[/b] neither

hi kayla! just how you told me to edit it...kinda...
----------
Name: Kia ????
Discription: Black hair, wears a blue outfit (blue T-shirt and fairly long skirt) with brown leather boots.
Bio: She's DG's friend. She travels along hoping to meet the legendary manslayer. She's got a bit of an attitude but when it counts, she can be serious and use her intellegence to get out of a sticky situation. She is skilled with her sword and she uses her own technic. She can not get caught by anyone who chases her. Has a big appitite at times and sometimes may be a bit ignorant but is a pretty good person and a very good fighter. Wepons:She carries a regular sword on her back.
Side: Good!

i actualy joined a few days ago, i sent dark_dragongirl an PM but didnt have the chance to write here yet
btw dark_dragongirl i decided to change my char so if you want you can change it back to whatever it was

Name: Kitaro

Discription: [URL=http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/508699/mace.jpg]heres how i look[/URL]
a very determined man, very serious but also very kind and loyal to his friends, always strives to be the best

Bio: trained in the art of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu by the master Hiko Seijiro himself, he was always told stories of the legendary Himura Kenshin and always dreamt to meet him untill one day he decided to set on a quest to find him

Weapons: a single katana

Side: good

[b]Name:[/b] mal kelroy
[b]Age:[/b] 13
[b]Gender:[/b] male
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] Mal is the little brother of gene kelroy. Mal follows his brother around so he can learn his technique even though it doesn't use a zanbattou. Normaly mal doesn't fight unless it's required for him to and trys to stay out of trouble even though he get's into alot of it some times.
[b]Weapons:[/b] whip, zanbattou
[b]Side:[/b] neither

Name: Ebiru Mikukeiju
Description: Tall, broad shouldered, with longish blond hair. Typically dresses in red a red robe, black pants, and black boots. Wears asa no ha gusari arm guards, and leather armor covering chest and back.
Bio: Was trained from a young age to be proficient in a variety different martial arts techniques. Can wield both the curved katana favored by the samurai, and the straight ninja sword. Is deadly accurate with most forms of the Shuriken. Has been constantly on the run since destroying a village at the foot of Mt.Tounotake. has led a life of crime and destruction since.
Weapons: Carries a katana, and a straight (ninja) sword. A multitude of Shuriken, and a jutte.
Side: bad

I don't know that this is what you're looking for. I'll change anything you want me to. This might be a little too much info, I might have made him a little too well equipped, etc. Let me know.

Wow MickeyJ, when I asked for a detailed description and bio, I never expected anything that good. It's perfect! Now, I'm not completely sure, but I think I am going to stop taking recruits, I feel that we now have enough people to make a pretty decent adventure story. Thank you to everyone who joined!