OtakuBoards

A Legolas banner I made.

Fyxe

[size=1][color=darkblue]Meh, I've been kinda out of making banners recently. It's mostly because of the lack of time for finding pictures.
Anyway, I made this banner last night. Sorry for the huge font size, but it wouldn't got any smaller no matter what font I used. It was on size 6 too and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. :sweat: It's a banner for Kyung_Jin_Lee and her obsession with Legolas! ^_~ Lol. So here it is, please rate and coment! Enjoy! ^_^[/color][/size]

Ya, it is really nice, but that font screws it up. I use adobe photoshop and im pretty sure you can manually type in a font size
(1,2,3,6) . If the big font wasn't there i'd say its a really good looking banner. And nice pic of Legolas.

Pros:
1. Beautiful cropping on the image of Legolas. The edges of his clothing and armor are impeccably smooth; this is rather impressive, since real people are much more difficult to crop than anime or video game characters.
2. The Elvish lettering is also a nice touch.

Cons:
1. The text seems completely out of place, and that particular shade of yellow clashes with the dark greens and more subdued golds found in the rest of the banner.
2. I have nooo idea what the pale green blob-type thing is supposed to be.

Overall, a good effort.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i]
[B]Cons:
1. The text seems completely out of place, and that particular shade of yellow clashes with the dark greens and more subdued golds found in the rest of the banner.
2. I have nooo idea what the pale green blob-type thing is supposed to be.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Yeah, the font isn't good, I'm trying to fix the size and I'll take note to use a different yellow. That yellow didn't seem to fit to me either. On the green blob thingy... I don't really know what it is either, but I found it on another picture and thought it might have a nice affect.
Anyway, thanks for the comments, I'll try and fix the faults! ^^
[/color][/size]