Fyxe Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]Meh, I've been kinda out of making banners recently. It's mostly because of the lack of time for finding pictures. Anyway, I made this banner last night. Sorry for the huge font size, but it wouldn't got any smaller no matter what font I used. It was on size 6 too and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. :sweat: It's a banner for Kyung_Jin_Lee and her obsession with Legolas! ^_~ Lol. So here it is, please rate and coment! Enjoy! ^_^[/color][/size]
Shizoku Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 Ya, it is really nice, but that font screws it up. I use adobe photoshop and im pretty sure you can manually type in a font size (1,2,3,6) . If the big font wasn't there i'd say its a really good looking banner. And nice pic of Legolas.
Dagger Posted December 7, 2003 Posted December 7, 2003 Pros: 1. Beautiful cropping on the image of Legolas. The edges of his clothing and armor are impeccably smooth; this is rather impressive, since real people are much more difficult to crop than anime or video game characters. 2. The Elvish lettering is also a nice touch. Cons: 1. The text seems completely out of place, and that particular shade of yellow clashes with the dark greens and more subdued golds found in the rest of the banner. 2. I have nooo idea what the pale green blob-type thing is supposed to be. Overall, a good effort. ~Dagger~
Fyxe Posted December 8, 2003 Author Posted December 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dagger IX1 [/i] [B]Cons: 1. The text seems completely out of place, and that particular shade of yellow clashes with the dark greens and more subdued golds found in the rest of the banner. 2. I have nooo idea what the pale green blob-type thing is supposed to be. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=darkblue]Yeah, the font isn't good, I'm trying to fix the size and I'll take note to use a different yellow. That yellow didn't seem to fit to me either. On the green blob thingy... I don't really know what it is either, but I found it on another picture and thought it might have a nice affect. Anyway, thanks for the comments, I'll try and fix the faults! ^^ [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now