OtakuBoards

Ah, decisions decisions...

Ravenstorture

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]It's been a while since I've posted in here...

Anyway, mum said I could get a tattoo if I drew it myself. I've finally done something that I liked, and tweaked it in the computer to come up with this. Now, I can't make [i]any[/i] decision IRL without consulting my friends on otaku, so questions and comments please.

I'm going to get this thing permanantly drawn on my back, so I need to be completely sure. Every thought on this design is helpful.

Oh, and I did a couple in different arrangements, so I might post those later.[/font][/color]

You drew that yourself? Very well done.

Hmm.... I can't really give you any decent advice until you clarify a few details. How large would you like the final tattoo to be? Does the image you've attached represent anything, or is it simply a fanciful design?

Since it's horizontal, and you mentioned that you wanted it to be on your back, I think that it would probably look best if it were centered (between your shoulderblades, for example, rather than located on one or the other). But that's just me. *shrugs*

You really seem to have an eye for this sort of thing. I'd love to see what other arrangements you've come up with.

~Dagger~

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I was going to get it done on my lower back, centered, and the image I posted was slightly smaller than the size I want done.

It's just a design, one I did in my RE book one day, and played around with on photoshop until I got it a way i liked. [/color][/font]

wow. That is very impressive. It is hard to tell if they're lightbulbs or ants or what... I think it is a very good design. Marvellous job. I would suggest getting it done vertically, down your spine. But that is just me. I like verticalness. Also, may I ask... Where are you going? Are you leaving? [Re: Your signature]

Meep! I would definitely get it on my lower back in the position you mentioned, Ravenstorture. That was exactly where I pictured it the first time I saw it.

Anyway, it's actually a little large for my taste for a tattoo. Actually I guess it's not (looked at it again) ... I can't tell, I'd have to print it out and hold it up to your back. I do think it's cool, though, and that it or some form of it would definitely look good and very suitable as a tattoo. I also think from what I know of you (which, admittedly, is really nothing at all) it would suit your personality. Erm ... take that as you will :p.

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Yeah, it probably would suit me. Because I like it, and I drew it, probably. I really like the idea of getting a good creation of mine and in a way immortalising it... I'll have it till I'm old, anyway, and if I just framed it then I suppose it could get lost along the way somewhere.

Basically, my sig means that I've found other places to spend my time on the net, so gradually, I won't be coming here anymore. Maybe maybe not, we'll see.[/color][/font]