Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like the way it's set up and everything, but I wouldn't have it so you can have multiple threads showing your pictures. What I do on all of the forum's I?ve ever started with a picture forum, I had it so every member could start one thread with their pictures in it, with their name as the title. They could only have this one thread.

I think this would make it easier to find all of a member's pictures, without having to go through seven or eight threads. In addition, it would cut down on forum space.

Please tell me what you think.
Posted
[color=#707875]I agree with you. Each member should only have one thread to themselves for pictures.

However, we may not be keeping the Your Picture forum for the next version of the boards. Instead, we might be asking people to keep a personal picture in their profile, rather than on the boards themselves.

So we'll see how it goes. If the forum remains on the next version of the site, we will probably have a system put in place to deal with multiple threads.[/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well actually, I have a website where people upload their own pictures and have their own page deal for themselves and it's very organized. You can check it out if you like, the link is in my signature. Yay! [/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...