Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
Oh joy... Well if you care there is a large group in this area, in fact we are the biggest group on OB in the whole world (thanks to LiamC2) and I guess you make that one person bigger. Do you know any of the Downlands OB Crew?
Posted
I seriously need to move over east... yah, I live in the Great Downunda. Western Australia, Southwestern region. Fun fun fun, but not too far from Perth.

Sidenote: Is your avatar in pain? A man capering aound on fire... hhhmmmm metaphor? Or crazy me trying to be a psychologist?
Posted
Oi, Oi, Oi!

Yes, yes, I'm from Australia too. South-western New South Wales to be more precise.

I come from a country town which claims to be the "ute capital of the world". Ugh, I can't wait to move next year (hopefully to Canberra or Melbourne).
Posted
[size=1]
Wow. Our motley crew increases a little notch, and the shepherd has another sheep to add to his flock!

^_^

*pulls out crook and costume*

So UnsungHero, how did you manage to come across these boards?[/size]
Posted
How did I manage to come acroos these boards?

Well actually a fella called Tim pointed it out to me.

I know a few people from Downlands that may or may not be part of your "crew".
I know Tim "man with freak hair" Bertoldi, I was mates with Danny Kauter in Primary School and I work with a couple of guys from Downlands: Freaky Joe Thompson and Bryce (I dunno his last name, his a stumpy, little bloke with bleached blonde hair).

I go to Centenary Heights and I'm in Grade 11, same as you guys I guess.

My name's Sam.
liam, cloricus, who are you guys?
Who else from Downlands posts on these Boards?
Posted
Katoomba, NSW. 'bout two hours drive inland from Sydney. Glad to find out that there are some Aussies on here.

I'm currently in the limbo between year 10 and 11 (if you know the NSW education system)

AUSSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Hi all.
Just letting you all know that there's another sheep to add to the flock. Me. Obviously.
Anyway, I live in Melbourne, and I introduced Satori Night to OB. I've told a few of my other friends, but they're not interested, or don't have enough time. I don't have much time either, so I'd better go.
Aussie aussie aussie!!!

Tag: Next person has to say, "Oi oi oi!"
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=3]
I come from Katoomba as well. I know the pinball wizard and i am currently doing the HSC.

Stupid stress, Stupid pov school etc. etc.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]

Ah so you know Kauter and Bertoldi. Bertoldi is in fact on these boards under the assumed name 'enigma.'

[Most probably he will be showing his face here shortly. He's a bit like that when his name gets mentioned, lol]

I'm Liam Cameron, world renowned...um...guy.

^_^; [/size]
Guest AussiePhoenix
Posted
I'm new in here so i thought I'd try to find some fellow Aussies...guess i succeeded huh?
Anyhow, I come from the Mid North in South Australia. (I don't actually live in a town, yes I'm a farmie:) ) I live between Burra Burra and Booborowie.
Posted
Well, I must've mentioned this a couple of times over the years, but since I don't seem to post too often these days, I'd imagine not too many people know anymore.

Anyway, I'm from Melbourne (Victoria, obviously). Nice little surburban existance.
Posted
I'm from Dubbo, NSW. Geez, there's a fair few more people on the boards, from Australia, than what I thought before.

To be plain. Dubbo is a total wreck. Seriously, if you haven't had a nightmare before, you'd soon have one after visiting Dubbo. Don't ever come here.

...anyway, take this advice; don't take my advice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...