mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]. . <---- Kyo is a nice guy! Despite his evil looks, which BTW is just awesome.... He's really funny too :) Well 9 months from here... and :: does math::... My guess is somewhere right around my B-Day! Now wouldn't that be cool.... Seph's baby born on my birthday.... you should be proud if that happened :p.... My neice was almost born on my B-Day.... 6 days before.... I was really hoping for my birthday too! Anyway.... guys aren't bad! If they were bad I wouldn't love them! :) You just need a good gay guy in your life hahahaha... seriously though, a gay guy doesn't understand the meaning of "being abusive" cause none of them are.... to their partner or to anyone else.... Women and men love gay guys :) We get the best of both worlds :p hahahahaha..... anyway, what was this topic about? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Your avatar looks scary. Your old one looks cuter. [/COLOR] You must be one of them(Sorry if I offense you). I never met a gay guy before. You sound like a nice guy. Saphiroth - have you think of the baby name yet?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Your avatar looks scary. Your old one looks cuter. [/COLOR] You must be one of them(Sorry if I offense you). I never met a gay guy before. You sound like a nice guy. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, well Kyo does look scary.... he has a tendecy to do that.... but he's really nice and funny :)... and yeah I liked my older one too... I'll put it up again at a later date.... probably improove it some... And yes, I am gay... and no you won't offend me.... unless you say "f-a-g" or like make fun of me or something... other than that i don't care.... and I don't think Speh even knows if it's a girl or boy yet.... but yes Seph, what names might you have picked out? One of them is Chris right? huh? hahahahha :p or how about Kyo! That would give your family a little shock wouldn't it
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yes, well Kyo does look scary.... he has a tendecy to do that.... but he's really nice and funny :)... and yeah I liked my older one too... I'll put it up again at a later date.... probably improove it some... And yes, I am gay... and no you won't offend me.... unless you say "f-a-g" or like make fun of me or something... other than that i don't care.... and I don't think Speh even knows if it's a girl or boy yet.... but yes Seph, what names might you have picked out? One of them is Chris right? huh? hahahahha :p or how about Kyo! That would give your family a little shock wouldn't it [/B][/QUOTE] I'm glad you're not offended. Just to let you know that I'm not against gay people. I'm against people who are violent and abusive. I want to see your older avatar again, is that your real picture?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] I'm glad you're not offended. Just to let you know that I'm not against gay people. I'm against people who are violent and abusive. I want to see your older avatar again, is that your real picture? [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, I've never posted my real pic as an avatar.... the one I had last time was of Gackt and Yu.... they are Japanese music people.... the one now is of Kyo, who is the lead singer of Dir en grey, a Japanese rock band....
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Nope, I've never posted my real pic as an avatar.... the one I had last time was of Gackt and Yu.... they are Japanese music people.... the one now is of Kyo, who is the lead singer of Dir en grey, a Japanese rock band.... [/B][/QUOTE] :) I thought it was you. That avatar is really cute.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] :) I thought it was you. That avatar is really cute. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I know :) I really liked it.... i'll probably make it again but better.... here's the other avatars I made last night for my future use at one time or another: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/a-gackt.gif[/url] and [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/a-kaoru.jpg[/url] And then the Kyo one I am currently using.
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 The one with purple hair look very nice.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B]The one with purple hair look very nice. [/B][/QUOTE] Yes I know... Kaoru is so hot!
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yes I know... Kaoru is so hot! [/B][/QUOTE] When are you going to change your avatar? It look so scary.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] When are you going to change your avatar? It look so scary. [/B][/QUOTE] I just changed it this morning.... i probably won't change this one for a while... why are you afraid of Kyo???
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I just changed it this morning.... i probably won't change this one for a while... why are you afraid of Kyo??? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know, he looks like a furry worm. Don't mad at me.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I personally cant make it out, it looks like some guy i bondage.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Hehehe here is the full picture: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/deg-kyo.jpg[/url]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 ooooh, its his hand over the other side of his face, I see it now
Sara Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [size=1]You have the most interesting avatars on the boards, Transtic... Eh...on topic.... My buddies and I rough up on each other sometimes, but it's all in good fun... I've got a pretty good bruise on my shoulder from last week, but that was an accident. [At least, that's what they say....][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][size=1]You have the most interesting avatars on the boards, Transtic... [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] yes, Kyo is very interesting :) heh
mornigndew Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 Honestly Transtic Nerve, Kyo looks even scarier in the full pic.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B]Honestly Transtic Nerve, Kyo looks even scarier in the full pic. [/B][/QUOTE] That pic is mild to some of the photoshoots he's done... I would show you a pic but seriously it scares even me so I dunno if you would want to see it.
mornigndew Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] That pic is mild to some of the photoshoots he's done... I would show you a pic but seriously it scares even me so I dunno if you would want to see it. [/B][/QUOTE] Post it up, I want to see it. It's almost halloween, I want to see something scary.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Ok :p it's your choice... This one is Kyo... another one of Kyo... without his mask heh... This is the scary one: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/dir-kyo2.jpg[/url] This one is of the band member Die (yes that is his name... DIE... heh) and he is the guitarist, or one of them: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/dir-die.jpg[/url] Enjoy :) And show your friends!
mornigndew Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 The blonde hair one is so creepy. I have goose-bump seeing it. He look like zombie back from the dead. Without the make up, I think he looks kind of cute. ;)
Guest Zeh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 That first one of kyo is crazy... is he an actual human? look at his eyes... scary....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B]The blonde hair one is so creepy. I have goose-bump seeing it. He look like zombie back from the dead. Without the make up, I think he looks kind of cute. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Oh I know.... when he doesn't have his makeup on his is cute! I think I have some pics with him without so much make up ::runs off to find them::
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now