OtakuBoards

Question for girls

mornigndew

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B].
<---- Kyo is a nice guy! Despite his evil looks, which BTW is just awesome.... He's really funny too :)

Well 9 months from here... and :: does math::... My guess is somewhere right around my B-Day! Now wouldn't that be cool.... Seph's baby born on my birthday.... you should be proud if that happened :p.... My neice was almost born on my B-Day.... 6 days before.... I was really hoping for my birthday too!

Anyway.... guys aren't bad! If they were bad I wouldn't love them! :) You just need a good gay guy in your life hahahaha... seriously though, a gay guy doesn't understand the meaning of "being abusive" cause none of them are.... to their partner or to anyone else.... Women and men love gay guys :) We get the best of both worlds :p hahahahaha..... anyway, what was this topic about? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Your avatar looks scary. Your old one looks cuter. [/COLOR]

You must be one of them(Sorry if I offense you). I never met a gay guy before. You sound like a nice guy.

Saphiroth - have you think of the baby name yet?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Your avatar looks scary. Your old one looks cuter. [/COLOR]

You must be one of them(Sorry if I offense you). I never met a gay guy before. You sound like a nice guy.
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, well Kyo does look scary.... he has a tendecy to do that.... but he's really nice and funny :)... and yeah I liked my older one too... I'll put it up again at a later date.... probably improove it some...

And yes, I am gay... and no you won't offend me.... unless you say "f-a-g" or like make fun of me or something... other than that i don't care.... and I don't think Speh even knows if it's a girl or boy yet.... but yes Seph, what names might you have picked out? One of them is Chris right? huh? hahahahha :p or how about Kyo! That would give your family a little shock wouldn't it

[B]

Yes, well Kyo does look scary.... he has a tendecy to do that.... but he's really nice and funny :)... and yeah I liked my older one too... I'll put it up again at a later date.... probably improove it some...

And yes, I am gay... and no you won't offend me.... unless you say "f-a-g" or like make fun of me or something... other than that i don't care.... and I don't think Speh even knows if it's a girl or boy yet.... but yes Seph, what names might you have picked out? One of them is Chris right? huh? hahahahha :p or how about Kyo! That would give your family a little shock wouldn't it [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm glad you're not offended. Just to let you know that I'm not against gay people. I'm against people who are violent and abusive. I want to see your older avatar again, is that your real picture?

[B]

I'm glad you're not offended. Just to let you know that I'm not against gay people. I'm against people who are violent and abusive. I want to see your older avatar again, is that your real picture? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, I've never posted my real pic as an avatar.... the one I had last time was of Gackt and Yu.... they are Japanese music people.... the one now is of Kyo, who is the lead singer of Dir en grey, a Japanese rock band....

[B]

Nope, I've never posted my real pic as an avatar.... the one I had last time was of Gackt and Yu.... they are Japanese music people.... the one now is of Kyo, who is the lead singer of Dir en grey, a Japanese rock band.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:) I thought it was you. That avatar is really cute.

[B]

:) I thought it was you. That avatar is really cute. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know :) I really liked it.... i'll probably make it again but better....

here's the other avatars I made last night for my future use at one time or another:

[url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/a-gackt.gif[/url]
and
[url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/a-kaoru.jpg[/url]

And then the Kyo one I am currently using.

[size=1]You have the most interesting avatars on the boards, Transtic...

Eh...on topic....

My buddies and I rough up on each other sometimes, but it's all in good fun... I've got a pretty good bruise on my shoulder from last week, but that was an accident. [At least, that's what they say....][/size]

[B]

That pic is mild to some of the photoshoots he's done... I would show you a pic but seriously it scares even me so I dunno if you would want to see it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Post it up, I want to see it. It's almost halloween, I want to see something scary.

Ok :p it's your choice...

This one is Kyo... another one of Kyo... without his mask heh... This is the scary one: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/dir-kyo2.jpg[/url]

This one is of the band member Die (yes that is his name... DIE... heh) and he is the guitarist, or one of them: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/dir-die.jpg[/url]

Enjoy :) And show your friends!

[B]The blonde hair one is so creepy. I have goose-bump seeing it. He look like zombie back from the dead. Without the make up, I think he looks kind of cute. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I know.... when he doesn't have his makeup on his is cute! I think I have some pics with him without so much make up ::runs off to find them::