Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Oh I know.... when he doesn't have his makeup on his is cute! I think I have some pics with him without so much make up ::runs off to find them:: [/B][/QUOTE]

come back soon, I want to see it.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Me too, i wanna see if he actually looks human in the next pic...
Posted
Ok, these are from indies days.... Indies is like where Japanese Rock bands go to get a start. You know, they normally sign them and release like one album or sometimes more (in Malice Mizer's case) and some singles and then a bigger record label picks them up.... anyway....

These two are from the same preformace... he still obviously has make up on, just well, not nearly as much... and his hair isn't blond... but he is SO cute!

[url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/deg-kyo-indies.jpg[/url]

[url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/deg-kyo-indies2.jpg[/url]
Posted
Wow, he looks normal.

In his other pic he looks like a zombie, in the pics you just posted he looks like he DID come from Japan. In the first, you couldn't tell.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]He looks so cute. I can't believed that's him(your avatar). What a cutie? [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed he is..... yeah It's amazing what blond hair, and lots of make up can do to someone.... although when you get used to seeing them in make up and what not, you totally don't recognize them..... OHH! I got baby pics of the whole group too! hahaha they are so cute!

Yeah, alot of Japanese visual rock stars don't look remotely Japanese.... well alot of people don't look like you precieve Japanese people to look like... alot of people there don't have the very slanted eyes, alot of people don't have that real tan skin, some of them look white.... sometimes it can be hard to tell.... esspecially with all the make up on
Posted
Your right of course Transtic,

But in the 2nd and 3rd Pics you COULD tell he did come from Japan. In the first, ppl might of thought he was a demon or something...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

what's so scary about it? i think he looks sexy as hell... [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, sexy, but scary. I feel goose-bump.
Posted
Ok Baby pics...

Here's them as babies: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/direngrey-baby.jpg[/url]

Kyo is sooooo cute! and toshiya is fat... he's so not fat now.... he looks like a girl

And then here's them as a group now: [url]http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/direngrey2b.jpg[/url]

The resemblence is uncany :p

And yes, ALL of them are guys!
Posted
Cute pictures. I like him as an adult better, without make up.:D

Thanks for the pics Transtic Nerve. Do you have a shorter name I can type. Transtic Nerve is too long to type.

Got to go now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]Cute pictures. I like him as an adult better, without make up.:D

Thanks for the pics Transtic Nerve. Do you have a shorter name I can type. Transtic Nerve is too long to type.

Got to go now. [/B][/QUOTE]

You can just say Transtic....
Posted
Vegipoo, do I have to call you Transtic on this board?? ;_;

Everyone has to like Kyo! I love my manwhores...so much... *_* People tell me to stop talking about them... but I love them...soo...much... ^_^_^_^

OoOOoh... I printed most of those pictures out to stuff in Phillip's locker.. *evil grin*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]
as well as the ninja guy (your av.) [/B][/QUOTE]

He isn't weird! He's a manwhore! Show respect! *_*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]

He isn't weird! He's a manwhore! Show respect! *_* [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, ok. *Bows* Please forgive me, oh great manwhore!:laugh:
Just kidding! Kyo's cool!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Kyo aint no ninja! :p

Ohh, Poo, you can call me whatevr you want.... and You must tell me how Phillip reacts to Kyo :p [/B][/QUOTE]

He's already seen one picture... he screamed and looked away... because he sucks. How come you won't kill him? :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...