Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm still reletively new to the world of banner making, and I've attached my latest project. I'm kind of stuck though as I can see it's missing something, yet I'm not so sure what.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Posted
*gasps* I like it. Good work.. I agree with the missing something though. I think... maybe a rotating circle or other such shape within the black and white band, in the top left corner.

Have a diamond or a hexagon rotating. Or maybe a big one and a small one.. That would look very chic, and add the necessary eye-candy to even out the banner.

Edit: Merry Christmas to you too Mac. Have a good one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...