Is Brolly In your Opinion  

1. 1. Is Brolly In your Opinion

• Weak
    • Bad Fighter
    • Dumb
    • Arrogant (Like Vegita-Sama)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]no, brolli dies in movie 10.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes well, he OFFICIALLY dies in Movie 10.... everyone else thinks he dies inmovie 8 if you haven't seen movie 10 :p

And I have to correct myself.... He was refering to movie 10, i didn't read part of the post. But that isn't the first Brolli movie. In Movie 8 Goten was not born and Gohan had not yet become Super Saiya-jin 2

Guest Ultimate Saiyan
I am pretty sure everyone knows Brolly was not the "Legendary Saiyan" because that was a flaw by the creators. They would probably write it off as a "myth" and that it never was legitimate. Brolly was supposed to be the Legendary Saiyan because he went to a level that no one had gone to, but then a few people went to it. Then, it was supposed to be Goku at level 3, but then Gotenks went to level 3. Then it was supposed to be Goku at level 4, but then Vegeta went to level 4. No one was ever actually given without a doubt to be the Legendary Saiyan. At the end of DBZ, Goku was more powerful than Brolly was when they fought. At the end of GT, Goku was something that you're really not supposed to write. There is a symbol for it, but I cannot type it. It means "infinitely powerful." Being infinitely powerful would mean having an inexhaustible power. He has an inexhaustible power because no one is powerful to exhaust it except for the dragons (Shenlong and Porunga).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ultimate Saiyan [/i]
[B]I am pretty sure everyone knows Brolly was not the "Legendary Saiyan" because that was a flaw by the creators. They would probably write it off as a "myth" and that it never was legitimate. Brolly was supposed to be the Legendary Saiyan because he went to a level that no one had gone to, but then a few people went to it. Then, it was supposed to be Goku at level 3, but then Gotenks went to level 3. Then it was supposed to be Goku at level 4, but then Vegeta went to level 4. No one was ever actually given without a doubt to be the Legendary Saiyan. At the end of DBZ, Goku was more powerful than Brolly was when they fought. At the end of GT, Goku was something that you're really not supposed to write. There is a symbol for it, but I cannot type it. It means "infinitely powerful." Being infinitely powerful would mean having an inexhaustible power. He has an inexhaustible power because no one is powerful to exhaust it except for the dragons (Shenlong and Porunga). [/B][/QUOTE]

Well consider this:

a) Brolli is considered the Legendary Super Saiya-jin because he was the first to go to the stage he was in.... none other had done that, thus he was legendary... much like how Neal Armstrong is legendary... first person on the moon... but many other people went to the moon... it's all about firsts...

b) The movies have NOTHING to do with the series (except Movie 1), so you can't really compare SS-J 4 Gokou to him... maybe SS-J 3 but thats it...

c) just because you are legendary doesn't mean you are the strongest.... Another good example is Muhammed Ali.... he was and still is a legend... but he wasn't the strongest... he was beaten many times...

d) Had Brolli lived, he could have become the strongest out of all the Saiya-jins.... but he didn't so you never know...

Main point is, Legendary doesn't mean strongest, most powerful, best level, etc.... it means he was a first, he was a legend... that ultimately came true.....

Guest Majin Gohan
Movie #8- Great movie
Movie #10-Hilarious! A good movie
Movie #11- Complete utter crap. All the humor in the world could never save this one. I saw it once and only once and that was enough torture for me. At least it's better than movie #4 though