Guest Shift

Is Brolly In your Opinion  

1. 1. Is Brolly In your Opinion

• Weak
    • Bad Fighter
    • Dumb
    • Arrogant (Like Vegita-Sama)

Guest Altron Gundam
1) Anybody who says Brolly is weak has been hit in the head with a baseball bat.

2) Anybody who thinks Burori is a bad fighter thinks Vejita can't fight for beans.

3) Yeah..he's arrogant...what villain isn't when you've pounded the most powerful warriors in the universe into the ground...

4) Burori is sick. When he's in Super Saiyajin of course, but mutant Burori is gay...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]1) Anybody who says Brolly is weak has been hit in the head with a baseball bat.

2) Anybody who thinks Burori is a bad fighter thinks Vejita can't fight for beans.

3) Yeah..he's arrogant...what villain isn't when you've pounded the most powerful warriors in the universe into the ground...

4) Burori is sick. When he's in Super Saiyajin of course, but mutant Burori is gay... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with all but 4 because I haven't seen mutant Burori. But I have seen different clips of him tearing apart all of the Z fights and all I gotta say is DAYUM!! I can't wait until movies 8,10,and 11 come out in english so I can see Brolly fight. :)

i have never seen any of the episodes but this is what i know (plz correct if rong)

brolly is a very strong saiya-jin who can from a line of saiya-jins that escaped from the planet vegeta before it blew to hell(i think) and that had become extremly strong and brolly wuz their leader or sumthin,it takes all of the z fighters to take him down!!! ,very powerfull and cool(im sure thats not entirely correct)

Brolli is considered the "legendary Super Saiya-jin" He had the power to go SS-J befor Gokou or Vegita did. He was born on the same day as Gokou, I do believe, and right next to Gokou. Gokou who was born with a power level of 2, Brolli much much much higher than that. Paragusu, Brolli's father, find out about Vegita and the other Saiya-jins on earth, goes there, and takes them to this "New Planet Vegita" to crown Vegita rightful prince. Later they find out about Paragusu's plan and Brolli and all that good stuff. Movie 8 is the movie where Brolli is first introduced. It's one of the BEST DragonBall movie and gives a great story. I don't want to give it away, so I suggest you go watch it somewhere, somehow... There's so much more I didn't add, partly because it'd be better not to spoil the movie and it's 4:30 am so I don't want to kill myself thinking to hard so off I go.

Cool it..... i never said that i didn't Like Brolli-Sama,My friend was
sitting next to me & he hasn't registered and he asked me to (he dosen't know much about DBZ/GT.Besides take a look at my future avatar.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Brolli is considered the "legendary Super Saiya-jin" He had the power to go SS-J befor Gokou or Vegita did. He was born on the same day as Gokou, I do believe, and right next to Gokou. Gokou who was born with a power level of 2, Brolli much much much higher than that. Paragusu, Brolli's father, find out about Vegita and the other Saiya-jins on earth, goes there, and takes them to this "New Planet Vegita" to crown Vegita rightful prince. Later they find out about Paragusu's plan and Brolli and all that good stuff. Movie 8 is the movie where Brolli is first introduced. It's one of the BEST DragonBall movie and gives a great story. I don't want to give it away, so I suggest you go watch it somewhere, somehow... There's so much more I didn't add, partly because it'd be better not to spoil the movie and it's 4:30 am so I don't want to kill myself thinking to hard so off I go. [/B][/QUOTE]
True true and I htink that when he was born, i tihnk his level was 10,000 THE WAY THEY KILL BROLI (GOku gohan and goten) did it WAZ kIzewl
I thought he called it the "trash planet"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Yup, took Goku, Gohan, and Goten and they all did Kamahaha(sp?)'s at the same time and finished off Brolly by sending him through the sun. Pretty cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe he was refering the Movie 8, the first Brolli movie, not movie 10, the one you refer to.