Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is basically some more vector tracing from me, for this particular piece I decided only to do the major shading and have yet to decide whether or not I am going to add in all of the detail lines on the original image. Basically what you see so far is the outline and what not "Edward Elric" one of the two main characters from the anime & manga series Full Metal Alchemist -_x. If all goes well this image will definatly be used in one of my future signatures as this was the initial purpose of creating this vector tracing. Oh yeah and for those of you unaware of this "WIP = Work in Progress". Well anyone care on commenting? It's really hard to say much without Ed's face and all but i'll be sure to post the final version (possibly today if i ever finish my homework) later. :rolleyes:
Posted
Mhm, like I said over aim, its very good. I love the shading.

I think you should leave the work in progress on the final version aswell, or add something like it to the side. >.< Now stop bitchin about it and finish it, homework doesnt matter, just finish it.

heh, looks great so far u-u
Posted
Rabble, rabble, rabble :rolleyes:

Here's an updated yet still not complete version of the image. I guess the first eye came out 'decent' I might redo it anyway though as it provides for good practice ^_^. I also have to add a couple of detail lines to the mouth and nose, and once again am still unsure as to whether or not I am going to add detail lines on the entire image :P.
Posted
The eyes kinda off. The colour and shape really doesnt match the face. I think the colour is way too dark, thats just me.

The, mouth and nose look fine though, but I think you should redo the eye, the placements kinda off aswell. Perhaps making the eye bigger would make it fit more with the rest of the face.

*shrug* might just be me.

Good job so far though. >>;
Posted
Eh here's a more or less finished vesion =O. I'll keep this post even shorter than the rest of mine by saying the only other thing i'm really contemplating of doing as stated again, and again is adding some more detail lines around the image.
Posted
:o

I didnt see the completed version, I would've posted sooner.

The completed version looks so much better. The eyes dont look too bad now they're both in. The mouth and nose look a little bit blurry but the rest looks great.

9/10
Posted
hmmm yeah with the mouth i might try for a smoother/thinner look and possibly a different expression/shape that mimics the one of the original image :P. Too bad i have to wait till i get home to try it out though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...