OtakuBoards

The Lion King- Kid Simba

Shippo

Yeah, the scanner really did a job on the picture - which is a shame because it's quite good.

I like the texture of the grass in your picture. The grass does not look fake and it looks as if it's swaying to and fro in the wind; a very nice effect, indeed.

Of course, Simba looks good, just like he does in the movie, so there's no problem with that.

Overall, the only problem I see is with the sketchy nature of the drawing, though whether or not that is due to your scanner, I do not know. Either way, the drawing is good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinmaru [/i]
[B]Yeah, the scanner really did a job on the picture - which is a shame because it's quite good.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]
Heh, sorry I din't explain myself when I said "my scanner messed this pic up". When I scaned the pic, there were erase marks all over the place, and it looked really bad. So I got the eraser tool and had delete that stuff >.< which was pretty diffucult.

On Photoshop, it looked as if the background of the pic was grey, and when I erased it, it was clear white. so it looked pretty strange. But when I saved it, it came out better then I expected :)

Heh, and thanks for the comments everyone^^ Appreciate it.
[/color][/size]