Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would someone be willing to teach me how to make banners using Paintshop Pro 7?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know if this would go in the Banner/Avatar section or here..but if it does go in that section I will delete this thread and move it. I am assuming it goes in here because..well..it's kind of asking for art tutoring..sort of.

Anyways, I was wondering if there would be anyone willing to teach me how to make banners using Paintshop Pro 7 or any other programs they have for I have most of the programs for art that there is...in example, I have PSP, Correl Draw 11, etc.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who would be willing to do this. Thank you for your time.

Shikaku
Posted
It's a lot easier if you learn by experimenting. That is how I learned to use Photoshop and I'm still learning new things all the time. I also recommend finding some tutorials online. People have web sites solely for this purpose, you know.

Good luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...