Ozzy J. Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 Ergh, I quickly made this in photostudio, to show the OB community what I look like. I'm new here, my good friend, who you would know as Shinji Ikari reccomended this forum to me. My interests include Art, Anime, and Rap, and as I become a more established member here, I migh just do a bit of freestyle in the Fan fiction section! What do you think of my quick self portrait?
eldai Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 Nice? ya kinda looks like you, I think. Well nice to have you here with us. You already made three post thats good seeing how I only made four since I been here. I will look for more of your posts I hope that they are interesting.Anyway probaly more intersesting than mine.-bye
TheShinje Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 It's good, considering I know the amount of time you had to do that thing, ah well, you should give them a real photo ~_^ I mgith even be able to get you more time here so you can do a even better one dude. Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now