OtakuBoards

Killer Mail??

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Dude,that's creepy!People are talking about killer diseases sent through the mail by tarriorists.Man,I'm so tired of this whole thing!!Geese,I just want it to end!I don't wanna die!These people are stupid..... [/B][/QUOTE]
Anthrax itself takes alot of time and money to make into a bio weapon..... so i wouldnt worry....

the only time anthrax was mass produced was in russia when they were communist, as soon as the iron curtain fell and the people around the world could see in russia (when it became a democracy) they found they had a 65,000 scientist team producing bio chemical weapons, and nuclear weapons.

in the gulf war also, it was found some of the warheads that were being fired from the enemy had anthrax in them....

but it takes alot of time and money to make them....
and a few thousand scientists....

thats one of the reasons the USSR fell, because the ppl rebelled because the peoples money was being taken to mass produce nuclear, and bio nuclear weapons. and also it was being taken to help the other communist countries that were fighting the USA...
(vietnam war, korean war)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
Anthrax itself takes alot of time and money to make into a bio weapon..... so i wouldnt worry....

the only time anthrax was mass produced was in russia when they were communist, as soon as the iron curtain fell and the people around the world could see in russia (when it became a democracy) they found they had a 65,000 scientist team producing bio chemical weapons, and nuclear weapons.

in the gulf war also, it was found some of the warheads that were being fired from the enemy had anthrax in them....

thats one of the reasons the USSR fell, because the ppl rebelled because the peoples money was being taken to mass produce nuclear, and bio nuclear weapons. and also it was being taken to help the other communist countries that were fighting the USA...
(vietnam war, korean war) [/B][/QUOTE]

uh..thanx for the history lesson there.....

[QUOTE][B]Anthrax itself takes alot of time and money to make into a bio weapon..... so i wouldnt worry....

(vietnam war, korean war) [/B][/QUOTE]
d@mn some people are smart!

*whacks him self hard in the head*

well duh lil hell!!!!!!

i thought when the topic said "killer mail" i had *e-mail* in my trail of thoughts thus i was confused at how anyone would email a disease or anthrax etc. now i get it,im pretty sure that they could send anthraz etc thru the mail...its a scarey thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]one question tho,how would spores go throuhg a computer!?!?!?!....i mean,emails travel in seconds they are very fast but how owuld you put a spore into memory!!?!?..

ok ive just confuddled myself again [/B][/QUOTE]

people,I meant snail mail,u know,the kind you send in envelopes thriough the postal service??