OtakuBoards

Rock/Metal

Yuri

I think I may have started fights!!!!:devil:
oh well I still think that Lady Macaiodh is right have you ever lstened to zeppilin and black sabbath then listen to the new bands all the new bands are built off of the sam,e riffs and ideas

• 4 years later...
For starters most of those BANDS aren't even together as bands anymore. And Metallica is not a 70's band, Yes their fist album " Kill 'Em all" Came out in 1983.
Led Zepplin haven't been together for forever. John Lennon...unfortunatly is dead and has been for 25 years. So really if you mean survive as in still together today well I'll say ....sorry they're either doing solo things now, dead or not in music at all. I think all those bands/artist however are still very popular and oviously people still listen to them Yes they're music with live on. But none of them are actually suviving in the forms to vote from Well Metallica is but they aren't a 70's band. Oh and Guns 'N roses first album " Appetite for Destruction" That came out in the late 80's. I can't recall the exact year just now but it was like 1987 or something. They aren't 70's either. I don't understand those choices.

[color=33333][font=trebuchet ms]This thread is very old. Not only that, but if it were to be recreated, it would not belong in this forum.

Please read our rules before you continue posting.

(Welcome to OtakuBoards.)[/color][/font]