Brasil Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 What would Nintendo be called if they got down and dirty? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531674[/img]
Shinmaru Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 I'm seriously considering begging you to let me use that as a banner lol. However, my biatch banner shall remained an untouched tradition. But I digress. Nice banner you've got here. Looks almost exactly like the logo that Nintendo uses (except for a couple minor details). Very unique, too, heh. I like it. Now people won't be able to accuse Nintendo of making kiddy games. Feel the Innuendo :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now