OtakuBoards

Have you ever had a girl at school you knew had no chance with but liked her anyways

Guest OutlawKFK

Guest OutlawKFK
Man i have a girl like that but i know i have no chance with her and it sucks she hot as hell and got booty for days i so wish that she would look at boys in a different light insted of just lookin at their looks see their personality as the like factor she so hell bent on getting the perfect boy that she leaves good people in the dust so do you have this problem too ?????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawKFK [/i]
[B]she hot as hell and got booty for days[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawKFK [/i]
[B]i so wish that she would look at boys in a different light insted of just lookin at their looks[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think I really have to comment.

Guest OutlawKFK
no its not that i just say that to give people description im like a GEntleman around her but yes that is very mean to say that she has those and i see your points but thats for description only not what i say to her i wish that she didnt want pretty boys and wanted people that are funny and would cae for her not for themselves i would treat her like a princess

[color=#707875]OutlawKFK...these posts are incredibly difficult to follow. They're just one long run-on sentence.

You haven't even tried to be clear about what you're saying to us. Half of your comments make little sense and as a result of your apparent distate for periods/paragraphs, your posts come across as though you've just been struck by lightning.

Please...a little more effort and attention to the rules in future.[/color]