OtakuBoards

More questions for fans in the know

Monkey Magic

As we have such limited access to DBZ over here, can someone please answer a couple of questions?

The Super Saiyan is a legend that is supposed to appear every 3000 years, so how come, even though no Saiyan managed it before, even half breed kids can make the transformation? :confused:

And who is Brolly?

Cheers guys/gals :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]As we have such limited access to DBZ over here, can someone please answer a couple of questions?

The Super Saiyan is a legend that is supposed to appear every 3000 years, so how come, even though no Saiyan managed it before, even half breed kids can make the transformation? :confused:

And who is Brolly?

Cheers guys/gals :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Answers.... You can have 1% Saiyan Blood and be MALE and still transform.. Saiyan Women cant go SSJ only men...

Brolli is a lengendary super saiyan... Goku and Brolli were next to each other as a baby and Goku kept on crying and crying and Brolli couldnt take it.. So he hates Goku. He had a power level of 10,000 at birth. He become an SSJ before Goku. He surivived the destruction of the planet. He dissapeared after that.. One day he came back to destroy Goku.....Then after he was destroyed he was built..err sorta and he looked ugly and he was finally destroyed for ever.

as long as you have saiya-jin blood in you, no matter how little, chances are you can turn super saiya-jin....

brolli is the real legendary super saiya-jin, you only see him in a few of the dragonball z movies, he has a grudge against son gokou because when they were both babies, son gokou would not stop crying, when he turns into ultimate super saiya-jin, or ascended saiyan as it is called in the dubs, he has the power of an ssj3....

Ok, cheers for clearing that up - so Brolly is the Super Saiyan that the legend refers to?

It's just a bit confusing that Vegita thought he was a Super Saiyan before he had even become one, so I assume he had never seen the blonde hair transformation in all his time spent with Saiyan warriors, yet now the kids are transforming.

Maybe I should just accept that it is just a cartoon...

Good question Levo, can someone please explian the difference between anime and cartoon?

Also, how come Piccolo is so strong when the best Namek fighters only had a power level of 3000? :wigout:

And how come Krillin can fly if he's a human? Also, being as he is such a wimp and a midget, how come he is the toughest human? Hercule trains much harder and is genetically superior. :tasty:

Cheers again :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]Good question Levo, can someone please explian the difference between anime and cartoon?

Also, how come Piccolo is so strong when the best Namek fighters only had a power level of 3000? :wigout:

And how come Krillin can fly if he's a human? Also, being as he is such a wimp and a midget, how come he is the toughest human? Hercule trains much harder and is genetically superior. :tasty:

Cheers again :) [/B][/QUOTE]

piccoro trains much harder than namek fighters, nameks are peaceful so they find it unneccessary to train much, piccoro was training all the time, first to beat son gokou, then against the saiya-jins, nappa and vegita, then against furiza, etc.

kuririn can fly because he was tought how to fly by kame I think, when he and son gokou were trained by him, like piccoro, kuririn was training and fighting the whole time which made him get stronger, hercule is the strongest human who cannot fly or use his ki energy

there you go....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Isnt Yajorobe tougher than Mr Satan???? [/B][/QUOTE]

You never really know... after Trunks comes there are no readings for power levels, thus you don't know Mr. Satan's level compared to Yajirobi.... but Mr. Satan is certainly ranked amung the top strongest humans.... He probably could have Beaten Spopovich if he weren't under Majin power.