Kristoff119 Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Some nice new colors are coming out for the GBA in Japan. Hope they make their way over here. [IMG]http://pocketmedia.ign.com/media/hardware/image/newgbasystems/1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://pocketmedia.ign.com/media/hardware/image/newgbasystems/2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://pocketmedia.ign.com/media/hardware/image/newgbasystems/3.jpg[/IMG]
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 heh, looks cool, I still haven't bought a GBA, I might get a new color one of they are released....
RicoTranzrig Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Sweet :D The one on the right looks interesting...the one on the left is the color I want my GCN to look like. :)
Treble Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I like the one thats is to the farest right its looks awsome!
Desbreko Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 the middle one looks kind of cool. i still like Indigo better, though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now