magic_raditz Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Hey, I am thinking about buying the .hack video games (.hack//INFECTION, .hack//MUTATION, .hack//QUARANTINE and the other one which I stupidly can't remember). When I did my research, one of the many things it was rated "T" for was "Mature Sexual Themes". I was just wondering quite what this was all about and to make sure that nothing too inappropiate is in it.
AzureWolf Posted December 23, 2003 Posted December 23, 2003 Interesting, I never knew that. I honestly can't think of anything that would be considered a "Mature Sexual Theme" within the game itself - maybe they are referring to that one scene within the LIMINALITY DVD that accompanies the game? A guy and a girl are alone in a room, the guy wants to kiss her, but the girl doesn't want to kiss him, and it ends there. Besides the suggestion of a sexual theme, I can't think of anything else.
sakura13 Posted December 29, 2003 Posted December 29, 2003 It's because of the way some of the girls dress...^^' It's not really that bad tho...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now