OtakuBoards

Pendragon1: Denduron

Ellerby

[B][u]Pendragon: Denduron[/u][/B]
A young boy named Matt and his 4 closest friends were all hanging out when Matt's Uncle showed up. Now, his Uncle almost never showed up and was a very secretive man. He brought them all to a subway.. an abandoned subway. As they passed through his Uncle explained to them where he was taking them.
"You are the chosen Travelers of Halla." he said.
"What's a Halla?" asked Matt.
"Halla is everything, everywhere, everytime." he said. This didn't make much sense, but Matt trusted is Uncle.. and Matt's friends trusted Matt.
They came to the railroad tracks where they stopped at a gate. It had a star symbol on the door. They walked in. His Uncle didn't.
"You will go to a new Territory of Halla. There are 11 in all. An evil man named Saint Dane is trying to destroy them one by one just by finding their "Turning Point" which is what would make them a good territory or a bad territory. The territory you will be visiting is called Denduron. Any place with this star symbol is a flume. A flume will take you to any territory just by saying the name. [i]Denduron[/i], remember. This is second earth." he turned and a gun shot was herd. The kids raced in and heard Matt's uncle.
"GO! It's Saint Dane! Run to Denduron! Osa will explain the rest--" he was cut off by his own screaming and a gunshot.

The kids looked at eachother. Confused. Matt opened his mouth.."[i]Denduron![/i]" The whole cave lit up and music could be heard. It grew louder and brighter when eventually they were all flying through time and space. The landed in another cave. They opened the door and it was on the top of a snow mountain! Yes! I know! An elderly but beautiful young lady was standing there.
"I am Osa. I will explain everything to you. There are two tribes in this territory. One of them is the Zelgan, they are poor and live under the rule of the Xelkarra. They are rich and have a castle fortress. The Zelgan mine for the Xelkarra. But the Zelgan have had enough and thanks to a little old man, they are going to revolt. Normally the miners would lose but this time they have a special weapon called tak. If they succeed this territory will be destroyed.

[u]Low-Down[/u]:
Ok I know that's alot to take in and I suggest you re-read it over but this will be an amzing RPG. Trust me.

[u]What I Need From You[/u]:
You [b]cannot[/b] be a girl OBer and post a guy character in your sign-up and vice-versa.

[u]Sign Ups[/u]:
Name:
Description: (if you can't provide a picture, it better be a darn good description)
Biography/Personality: (not needed - just tell me what their personality is, if you don't give a bio)

[u]My Sign Up[/u]:
[b]Name:[/b] Matt Pendragon
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Description:[/b]
[img]http://youzen.fffin.com/albums/leviathan/tidus.thumb.jpg[/img]
[b]Biography/Personality:[/b] A nice cheerfull boy whoes intentions are good. He feels as though everyone has a reason of existance and he chooses the best last. He always has a smile on his face.

[u]Rules[/u]:
[list=1]
[*]When you sign up, you must send me a three paragraph sample from another RPG in PM - I will make this a very strict filtering system.
[*]Use good grammar at ALL times. Including the Sign-Up, as many mods have said, "Your posts and sign-up reflects on how you would post in the RPG"
[*]Don't make major changes in the story without asking me.
[*]In this particular RPG we'll focuz on Denduron then at the end we'll go to the next and I'll start a new thread for that territory. That's about 11 Threads.
[/list]
Have fun and sign up!

[color=teal]-Lrb[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][b]Name:[/b]Kari Sanai
[b]Age:[/b]15
[b]Gender:[/b]Female
[b]Description:[/b]See attachment.She wears navy blue pants too.Ignore the wings.
[b]Personality:[/b]Kari is kind,caring and considerate.She's someone you can come to talk to easily without caring if she'll judge you or not.She loves to help people and she'll do anything to help her friends when they're in trouble,danger or if they just need a shoulder to lean on.Kari loves to make friends with people and is always willing to give people a chance to become her friend.One of her favourite quotes is the classic,"Never judge a Book by it's Cover."Kari is also strong minded.She never gives up and hates to admit to defeat,she goes by a Second quote too,"Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit."[/COLOR]

[color=teal]
Great! Your both in. K.K.C., you could've just cut out the funny remarks on some stupid free program like Micro Paint or something. But it's still funny.

[b]K.K.C.:[/b] Ok your sign-up is fine but there's [i]one[/i] problem.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lrb [/i]
[u]What I Need From You[/u]:
You [b]cannot[/b] be a girl OBer and post a guy character in your sign-up and vice-versa.[/QUOTE]
So your gonna have to change your character to a girl. Sorry, it's just like a pet peeve to me. It bugs the crap out a me. Don't ask why cuz I'm not exactly sure why, myself.

[b]Ohkami:[/b] Your OK except for oooone thing. In the RPG I expect your to put a space after each punctuation. Except Quotation marks of course. Sorry it just looks weird. Oh and you might not want to post your pic in BMP format. I think it's against the rules of OB.

Ok I feel like a real buthole saying all these mean stuff to people who were actually nice enough to join my RPG. So thanks and bye! :D

-Lrb[/color]

[size=1][color=teal]You are such a jerk Lrb!!! I can't believe you!!! j/k, even though I still want to be a guy *crys* I guess i'll change *sniffle*
Yeah, I know I could have cut out the girl and stuff, but I was way too lazy, plus, I wanted to see what everyones reaction to it would be.
-----
[b]Name[/b]: Cay Took
[b]Age[/b]: 14
[b]Gender[/b]: Female (happy?!?! lol)
[b]Description[/b]: *attatch* Blue eyes and gold hair
[b]Biography/Personality[/b]: Cay is a very Carefree fun loving person. She is very out going and is very openminded as well (which can be a bad thing) She is also very very curious and usually doesn't look before she leaps (Those can also be bad things). She is a bit odd and can be found mumbling odd poems and such when she has one of her "Swings from reality". She is over all a very nice person who always trys to make people smile. She cares alot for her friends, but not that much for herself. The only thing she fears is disappointing/failing someone.

Cay's past is pretty much a mystery. She can't remember anything from the past until she was 10 years old. She was stranded in a desert, alone... Over the few days of heat and lack of water she started to slip out of reality and loose her sanity, luckily, she was rescued and taken to a hospital where she recovered, but she still has odd mood swings and will slip from reality every once and a while. She stayed in an orphanage and was the only one who was allowed to go to school. She met Matt and Kari and a new life began for Cay. [/size][/color]

[size=1]Heh, this sounds kind of like a story I was writing once. I shall join. ^_^

[b]Name:[/b] Johnny Crimson
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Description:[/b] It is a large image (in terms of pixel size), so I shall just post the link. >.> [url=http://img.atpictures.com/weisskreuz/wkruez79.jpg]Go Here[/url]

[b]Biography/Personality:[/b] Johnny C. is a rather debonair individual, carefree and fun-loving. He does not worry about a lot of things which gives him a very calm and suave attitude, even in the face of certain peril. He strives to live life to its fullest, and laugh whenever possible. At the same time, he is a little playfully violent, but never goes so far as to actually hurt those he "attacks."

Johnny C. grew up in a very laissez-faire family. His parents let him make his own decisions since he was born, and never stopped him from doing anything stupid. They wanted Johnny to learn his own lessons through his own experiences, which shaped him into the person he is today. If he does something, and does not like it, he makes a point not to do it again. However, if he has never done something, there is nothing to stop him from trying.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lrb [/i]
[B][color=teal]
OK! Your both accepted and we can start now if you guys want. I mean there'd only be one more joiner anyways. So if you two want to we can. Otherwise this RPG is gonna die out.

-Lrb[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Alright, Lrb, I'll join, but I expect some things from you, too: If you're going to be picky on grammar, spelling, and punctuation, then please try to be good about it yourself. Nothing bugs me more than people using "your" when they mean "you're" or vice versa. (now, I'll probably be the next person to do it... :p)
I'm assuming that "Matt" is the relative equivalent of Bobby from the books, right? Ok. Um...other problem:
[QUOTE]An elderly but beautiful young lady was standing.[/QUOTE] Standing...where? And, how is she "elderly" and "young"? *confused* .... *shakes head*

I guess I'm the 4th friend...
[b]Name:[/b] Tara Carver
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Description:[/b] (I'll come up with a pic if I can.) Tara is quite petite (pushing 5' 2") with bone-straight auburn hair and deep emerald eyes. She is slender but not anorexic. ;) She has a pale complexion with high cheekbones and a slightly pointed chin. She normally wears dark green, dark blue, or black. She prefers dark jeans or black stretch pants and close-fitting but modest tops. She wears only eye make-up and dark chokers offset with matching earrings.
(Question: Will our characters be forced to wear the garb of the natives? That'll really negate the need for clothing desciptions. Also, how much are we changing the story? The fact that there are 5 of us, plus your uncle, from Second Earth sort of messes up the deal about 1 Traveler per territory...)
[b]Biography/Personality:[/b] Tara tends to be the skeptic of the group. Comparitively, she's the most "gothic" of the group, but is, by no means, an extreme goth. She has a sarcastic wit, and often neglects to hold her tongue. She's not exactly a "people person," but she can handle being part of a group. She is somewhat distrustful of men because she witnessed her father beat her mother to death. She took up self-defense and martial arts classes shortly after that tramatic event. She lives in a foster home with six other foster children. It's a good home, but it lacks the stability she really needs. Her friends, particularly Cay and Kari, provide the balance and support she craves. Cay, Kari, Matt, and Johnny are the only people at Tara's school who really accept her. Most of the students think there must be something wrong with her because of her father's criminal actions and her fosterchild status.

Lrb, I'll send you my sample paragraphs ASAP.
~art~

[color=teal]
Yes! You're (notice the 're) both in. We can begin as soon as I get this up in the Adventure part.

[b]Artemis:[/b] OK, you got me. I fixed that stuff you told me about. Also, you've read the Pendragon Books!? >.< Yay! OK, I'll PM you about what I'm changing so you don't get confused.

So everyone, I'll PM you when the adventure is up.

-Lrb[/color]