OtakuBoards

Which one.

mornigndew

First of Texas is a BIG state so where he lives probobly has snake's but when I lived in texas for 2 years I never saw one snake. Also I lived in the second biggest city in TX. For people that don't know it San Antino (sp?) I think. So it depends where you live, here's another ex. You say it's really hot in California, and I say no it's not, up in San Fransico it has gotten to be 60F durning the summer (It's ture) and It snows on a mountain peek a few miles out of LA.

Also, I have seen Rattle Snake's when I lived in NM (I've lived everywhere havn't I?), good thing they have that rattle it really is useful.

Anyway's back to the topic, wait wheren't snakes part of the topic, hehe they where, but anyways I think I speak for everyone that they all would choose their significant other, the choose may be hard (like in my case) or it might be easy (like in Death knight's case), but that's the way it should be, even ask your parent's (or ask someone else if you don't like them *looks at deathknight*).

Geese I typed alot.

Whoops, sorry. It's been a long time since I've been there and I can't spell, yes I never saw any snake's there. Tell me if I'm wrong but do you live on the outskirts of the city? I lived in the suberbs not to far from down town. But I like I said earlier I haven't been there in a long time (7 years me thinks).