mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 If you have to chose to save one, which one will you chose, or you chose not to save any of them. Remember, you can only save one or none. Your parent(mother/father) and your significant one were both bitten by a poisonous snake. And there's only one antidote left. who will you give it to? Don't try to break it half, the antidote won't work that way.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 well, considering the huge sum of money i'll get when my parents kick it, i'd have to say i'd save my significant other.
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]well, considering the huge sum of money i'll get when my parents kick it, i'd have to say i'd save my significant other. [/B][/QUOTE] Is there other reason beside money? If your significant one leave you a large sum of money, will that affect your decission?
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 my parents really have never given a care about me, i would give it to my friend....
Guest Zeh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 IF it was my Father who was bitten, well bye dad. And if not i would still say my g/f. My mom wouldn't let me give it to her...
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 thats funny we are all like...... screw the parents, give it to my friend.... i think the parents should be a little nicer eh?
Guest Zeh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 lol, yeah your right DeathKnight. BUt maybe to some it's not there parents are mean but they just like there friends more.
Shy Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I'd give it to my friend, but I feel guilty saying that.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]lol, yeah your right DeathKnight. BUt maybe to some it's not there parents are mean but they just like there friends more. [/B][/QUOTE] my parents would be like... help... plz.... i'm sorry i grounded you.... and made you do all those chores.... and i made u clean the toilet yesterday..... and yelled at you..... Ken: here ya go best bud Parents: Nooooooo!!!!
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I'd give it to my friend, but I feel guilty saying that. [/B][/QUOTE] You don't have to feel guilty. All the other chose the same choice as you. Significant one is very important in your life. I chose my significant other too.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] You don't have to feel guilty. All the other chose the same choice as you. Significant one is very important in your life. I chose my significant other too. [/B][/QUOTE] actually my mom would be like.... save the other ppl son... i'll be ok... my dad would be like.... GIVE IT TO ME!!! I NEED TO LIVE!!!... i hate my dad hes so selfish...
Shy Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I'd give it to my friend first, but I would give it to my family before me in a second. Now I feel less guilty :)
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] actually my mom would be like.... save the other ppl son... i'll be ok... my dad would be like.... GIVE IT TO ME!!! I NEED TO LIVE!!!... i hate my dad hes so selfish... [/B][/QUOTE] hmmm. You don't have a good relationship with your dad.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] hmmm. You don't have a good relationship with your dad. [/B][/QUOTE]i never had.... hes my enemy.... i'm his enemy....... o.o....
Guest Zeh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I know how ya feel DeathKnight.... Same here...
Shy Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I'm sorry about you and your dad. My parents divorced a while ago, I know how you feel.:(
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I'm sorry about you and your dad. My parents divorced a while ago, I know how you feel.:( [/B][/QUOTE] Your life must be different after that.
Shy Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] Your life must be different after that. [/B][/QUOTE] To be perfectly honest, that happened about 8 years ago. I can barely remember what it was like when they were together.
Cecil Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 That would be an extemly hard choice for me, I think my parent's are the coolest, there really nice and me and my brother always come first so it would be kinda like this... About in 6-8 years (I'm still 12 and I don't have a significant other) it will be like this using your senario. My fiance (making this more dramatic sorta) and my Dad have been biten by a snake and I have the andiote my first choice in my mind would be my Dad right now, he has been the most important person in my life along with my mom, but there's my wife/g/f sitting there helpless, I would have to give it to her. Also my dad would rather die than see me heart broken. That's how kind my parents are also my parent's are starting to get old and you know how it goes.
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]That would be an extemly hard choice for me, I think my parent's are the coolest, there really nice and me and my brother always come first so it would be kinda like this... About in 6-8 years (I'm still 12 and I don't have a significant other) it will be like this using your senario. My fiance (making this more dramatic sorta) and my Dad have been biten by a snake and I have the andiote my first choice in my mind would be my Dad right now, he has been the most important person in my life along with my mom, but there's my wife/g/f sitting there helpless, I would have to give it to her. Also my dad would rather die than see me heart broken. That's how kind my parents are also my parent's are starting to get old and you know how it goes. [/B][/QUOTE] You have a good reason there.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 this actually could happen to me.... because i live in a forest in texas with diamond back rattlesnakes (which i have seen) i would choose my gf... i'm staying with that.... also there are copperheads and cottonmouths in my neighborhood.... and over my life i have seen my dad kill about 3 rattlesnakes....
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]this actually could happen to me.... because i live in a forest in texas with diamond back rattlesnakes (which i have seen) i would choose my gf... i'm staying with that.... also there are copperheads and cottonmouths in my neighborhood.... and over my life i have seen my dad kill about 3 rattlesnakes.... [/B][/QUOTE] Hopefully, you'll never come to this situation. I hate snake, I'll never move to Texas.
Shy Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I hate snakes too, they are pretty scary. At least the big ones are...:eek:
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I hate snakes too, they are pretty scary. At least the big ones are...:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] Scary, slimey, and worse of all dangerous/poisonous.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now