OtakuBoards

Which one.

mornigndew

If you have to chose to save one, which one will you chose, or you chose not to save any of them. Remember, you can only save one or none.

Your parent(mother/father) and your significant one were both bitten by a poisonous snake. And there's only one antidote left. who will you give it to? Don't try to break it half, the antidote won't work that way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, considering the huge sum of money i'll get when my parents kick it, i'd have to say i'd save my significant other. [/B][/QUOTE]

Is there other reason beside money? If your significant one leave you a large sum of money, will that affect your decission?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]lol, yeah your right DeathKnight.

BUt maybe to some it's not there parents are mean but they just like there friends more. [/B][/QUOTE]
my parents would be like... help... plz.... i'm sorry i grounded you.... and made you do all those chores.... and i made u clean the toilet yesterday..... and yelled at you.....

Ken: here ya go best bud
Parents: Nooooooo!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I'd give it to my friend, but I feel guilty saying that. [/B][/QUOTE]

You don't have to feel guilty. All the other chose the same choice as you. Significant one is very important in your life. I chose my significant other too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

You don't have to feel guilty. All the other chose the same choice as you. Significant one is very important in your life. I chose my significant other too. [/B][/QUOTE]
actually my mom would be like.... save the other ppl son...
i'll be ok...
my dad would be like.... GIVE IT TO ME!!! I NEED TO LIVE!!!...
i hate my dad hes so selfish...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
actually my mom would be like.... save the other ppl son...
i'll be ok...
my dad would be like.... GIVE IT TO ME!!! I NEED TO LIVE!!!...
i hate my dad hes so selfish... [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm. You don't have a good relationship with your dad.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

Your life must be different after that. [/B][/QUOTE]

To be perfectly honest, that happened about 8 years ago. I can barely remember what it was like when they were together.

That would be an extemly hard choice for me, I think my parent's are the coolest, there really nice and me and my brother always come first so it would be kinda like this...

About in 6-8 years (I'm still 12 and I don't have a significant other) it will be like this using your senario. My fiance (making this more dramatic sorta) and my Dad have been biten by a snake and I have the andiote my first choice in my mind would be my Dad right now, he has been the most important person in my life along with my mom, but there's my wife/g/f sitting there helpless, I would have to give it to her. Also my dad would rather die than see me heart broken. That's how kind my parents are also my parent's are starting to get old and you know how it goes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]That would be an extemly hard choice for me, I think my parent's are the coolest, there really nice and me and my brother always come first so it would be kinda like this...

About in 6-8 years (I'm still 12 and I don't have a significant other) it will be like this using your senario. My fiance (making this more dramatic sorta) and my Dad have been biten by a snake and I have the andiote my first choice in my mind would be my Dad right now, he has been the most important person in my life along with my mom, but there's my wife/g/f sitting there helpless, I would have to give it to her. Also my dad would rather die than see me heart broken. That's how kind my parents are also my parent's are starting to get old and you know how it goes. [/B][/QUOTE]

You have a good reason there.

this actually could happen to me.... because i live in a forest in texas with diamond back rattlesnakes (which i have seen)
i would choose my gf... i'm staying with that....
also there are copperheads and cottonmouths in my neighborhood.... and over my life i have seen my dad kill about 3 rattlesnakes....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]this actually could happen to me.... because i live in a forest in texas with diamond back rattlesnakes (which i have seen)
i would choose my gf... i'm staying with that....
also there are copperheads and cottonmouths in my neighborhood.... and over my life i have seen my dad kill about 3 rattlesnakes.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hopefully, you'll never come to this situation. I hate snake, I'll never move to Texas.