Jump to content
OtakuBoards

sephy wall: my second


Recommended Posts

Posted
well, this piece took me a long time to do, seeing as how it's much more compicated than my other piece, and i was doing all this stuff not really knowing what i was doing. (make sense?) well, after all the times i messed up, and the very long croping, and then trying to master both the layering and the clone brush, i finally came up with this. unfortunatly, there is something about it that just doesn't look right. i think it's that the pics don't go well together, but i'm not quite sure. anyway, i want to do better next time, any suggestions?
Posted
I know exactly what the problem is: those three letters at the end of the filename. It's lost a lot of its aesthetic appeal as a GIF, I would say.

Why did you save it as so? I don't think 256 colors is enough for this wallpaper.

Besides that, I don't see any problem.
Posted
heh, i'm not an expert artist. i'm a beginer, this is only my second real graphic. well, i'll try to find something better to save it as next time. thanks for your help.
Posted
[color=red]Ey long time no see ^_^;;

Ehm yeah. Anyways. The wallpaper looks really cool. But like said, those last three letters behind the dot are horrible for graphics ^_~
[/color]
Posted
Wow, I really liked the picture you used on the left side and the darkred texture, that was very cool I though. The left though... well it kind of wrecks the whole thing. Its a little 2 small for a wallpaper, start it out as 1024x768. Save it as a jpeg. and listen to Azurewolf.

Nice job ^_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...