OtakuBoards

Shoot.This (New Signature)

Hittokiri Zero

Here's a new signature I made it's different yet the same as most of the other signatures I made =P. Here rate it hate it but please just comment on it -_-.

Really the problem i see with it though is that it's missing "something" I have no idea what as I can't put my finger on it it just seems incomplete if you ask me.... *wanders off to eat the rest of otakuBOARDS. :bawl:

Ok. You really should darken both pieces of text there. It is damn near impossible to read them. I can't read the bottom one, though I assume it says Shoot.This.

What think you need is a smidgeon of colour near the top right hand corner. Something to draw focus. Maybe a word in pink- just something small but interesting. Maybe a symbol that you really like? i don't know. Just fill up that space.

Also I think you need a bolder, coloured border.

The text was actually purposley designed to blend into the background XD. I was thinking about something to take up the space, but there's not much you can do when the background is all blacks, grays, and whites x_X. Hmmmm maybe I could go with a slighty darker border but honestly I hate pure black or dark borders because in most cases they just look plain fugly on a white background =P (Talking about a white postbit).

*EDIT*
Might as well post this here to since the 10,000 members thread is dead...

Yey here is the 1st draft of my entry for this banner thingy. Really the positioning and font of the 10,000 members text is the only thing that is really bothering me. I did crop off the left side and took away white space from the original so I think that looks all right but anyway here it is --->

the image has a white border too >_>'... to standard a banner as

[size=1][font=century gothic][color=crimson]

1st banner: I think that it looks just fine the way it is. Perhaps you could add a shadowy character over the other side of the banner, darken the text slightly, so that it stands out a little more whilst still being blended into the background.

2nd banner: Awww! Kawaii ~_^

Eh, yes, that banner is sure a lot more brighter than the other one *is blinded* Not that it is a bad thing, btw. :cool:

Remember, if it were to be an official banner for myotaku, it would have to have that Century Gothic font, I think, at least that's the general thing on OB. [/size][/font][/color]

Ist banner: Beautiful background and a great font that you've done your name in. I agree that the "Shoot.This" part should be darkened a little, but I can see what you mean about deliberately making it subtle. It's a little like smoke issued after a shot - if that's the sort of thing you're going for. If it were describing the shot itself, you'd do better to have a deeper, more explosive tone. That's up to you, of course. Heh, I don't feel that it's missing anything - there's sufficient space, which is something you need so that it's not too cluttered. It's fantastic, despite you saying that you hate it (which you really shouldn't *whaps you*).

2nd banner: Absolutely adorable, and it's a complete change in tone to the first one, which is very impressive. Banner makers with range are the most admirable. Again, I love the background - it's nice, soft and subtle. Very dream-like, in general. It would be worried as to whether it's too long, but then I know nothing about banner sizes, so I doubt that's really an issue.