OtakuBoards

Guardian Power | Quest for the Crystals Sign Ups

Sakura

[B]Summary:[/B] When the heavens and hells fought and demon and angel were worse enemies than any mortal could imagine, six crystals were created in the depths of Earth. Each crystal had a special power and a spirit guardian that could control that power. Their power was out-of-control and soon each side saw this as a weapon. The crystals split equally among dark and light. Eventually, like every good ending, heaven won over dark and the evil perished. To make sure that the crystals would not arouse the war again, an angel was assigned to each to make sure they stayed out of trouble. As time went on, the guardians retired back into whence they came. But, just for a safety measure, the angels passed on their power of control to select mortals, elves, demons and sorcerers every hundred years or so. Now in this millennium, evil has awakened and is trying to seek out the heirs of the power that they need to win against good once and for all. But, unknown to them, the crystals have broken and fragments have scattered over Earth.

[B]Setting:[/B] Medieval(NO GUNS OR MODERN TECHNOLOGY!!)

[b]Guardians and Elements(1 Person per Element.If you pick the Element,you have to be what the Underlined parts say.)[/b]
[color=red][I]Fire/Leo:[/I] A red crystal with [u]evil powers[/u]. Leo's animal form is of a [u]male[/u] lion. His human form has spiked red hair with bangs in the front and yellowish eyes. He?s very tan and is about 5?6. His angel was Michael.[/color]
[b][I]Dark/Set:[/I] A black crystal with [u]evil powers[/u]. Set?s animal form is a [u]male[/u] dragon. His human form is a pale man with dark black hair. His onyx eyes seem to have no life and he?s about 5?4. His angel was Metatron.[/b]
[color=deeppink][I]Spirit/Akasha:[/I] A white crystal with [u]good powers[/u]. Akasha?s animal form is a [u]male[/u] unicorn. His human form is a pale boy with light blue eyes and silver hair. He is about 5?3. His angel was Cassiel.[/color]
[color=blue][I]Water/Mali:[/I] A sea-green crystal with [u]evil powers[/u]. Mali?s animal form is a [u]female[/u] snake. Her human form has tanned skin with dark blue eyes. Her hair is also this color and she is about 5?3. Her angel was Gabriel.[/color]
[color=royalblue][I]Air/Orion:[/I] A light blue crystal with [u]good powers[/u]. Orion?s animal form is a [u]male[/u] hawk and his human form is peach skin with white hair. His eyes are sky-blue and he?s about 5?6. His angel was Rapheal.[/color]
[color=teal][I]Earth/Ceres:[/I] A green crystal with [u]good powers[/u]. Ceres transform into a [u]female[/u] horse. When human, she has dark brown hair and dark green eyes. She stands at 5?3. Her angel was Uriel.[/color]

The crystals have broken into eight pieces. Since the crystals have broke, you cannot summon a guardian to aid you. When the pieces are recovered, you may summon a guardian, which makes your magic even stronger. The guardians can talk to you when you have drifted into the Astral Plane where they reside at. Now, you can only be a demon, mortal, elf, or sorcerer. Mortals and elves are better using Spirit, Earth, and Fire magic. Demons and Sorcerers are skilled in Dark, Water, and Air.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]Max is 3!
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Special Power:[/b]Only One!!!
[b]Good or Evil:[/b]
[b]Font Color/Style:[/b]Comes with the Element you chose.

[color=teal][b]Name:[/b] Kari Sanai
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Race:[/b] Elf
[b]Appearance:[/b] Kari has chocolate brown hair that ends at her shoulders and vibrant emerald eyes. She wears a blue hooded, waterproof jacket open with a white blouse inside and navy blue pants and blue and white shoes.
[b]Personality:[/b] Kari is kind, caring and considerate. She's someone you can come to talk to easily without caring if she'll judge you or not. She loves to help people and she'll do anything to help her friends when they're in trouble, danger or if they just need a shoulder to lean on. Kari loves to make friends with people and is always willing to give people a chance to become her friend. One of her favourite quotes is the classic, "Never judge a Book by it's Cover." Kari is also strong minded. She never gives up and hates to admit to defeat, she goes by a Second quote too, "Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit."
She's like her guardian Celes. She's as noble as a horse and takes care of people.
[b]Biography:[/b] Kari was born in a cottage in the middle of a forest. Her father had left before she was born so she never met her father. She grew up in the beautiful forests with her mother in their small cottage. Kari would always play with the animals and sit by streams and in trees, enjoying the forest for what it was. As Kari grew older her powers started to develop, soon she was talking to the animals and understanding them, her mother looked on, Kari didn't know she wasn't a Mortal. Her mother finally told her and Kari was shocked. She wondered why she could talk to animals and control what trees did and play with Nature. Her mother also told her about her magic that she was doing. Kari was amazed but soon accepted it. She started to be around nature more than before. She would wake up at the crack of dawn and stay in the forests until the sunset. Then she was told of the Crystals and she found out about a woman called Celes that had been able to transform into a horse, then her soul was transfered to a crystal like other people and they became guardians for whoever owned the crystal. Then the crystals were broken into 8 pieces and they were scattered around the earth. Kari was amazed and decided to go on a quest to find the crystal pieces of Celes, hoping to meet others on the way, striving to go on the same quest.
[b]Weapons:[/b] A beautiful sword. The hilt is made of solid silver, the blade is made of a metal never seen before. It glistens and reflects light and images. At the end of the hilt is the tail of a sapphire dragon that coils around the hilt. The head stops, coiled around the cross-hilt. It's eyes are rubies. The body of the Chinese type dragon is like a grip because the scales are nice to hold. She also has a sheath made of silver and she wears it on her back. And a pair of daggers that sit in sheaths on her belt.
[b]Element:[/b]Earth
[b]Special Power:[/b]Nature Control
[b]Good or Evil:[/b]Good
[b]Font Color/Style:[/b]Teal[/color]

I shall judge who is accepted into this RPG.
If I can't decide I may ask you for a Sample of another post from another RPG.

[!!!Rules!!!]
[1]YOU MUST STAY FREQUENT IN POSTING!!!
[2]No Godmodding or controlling other people's characters without permission!!
[3]If you're going to change anything in the major plotline, you must consult with me first.
[4]Obey the OtakuBOARDS rules.
[5]You must post in the given color.Including when doiong the Sign Up Form.

If you have any questions, please PM me! I'll be happy to help.
~Ohkami

I have no time to finish my sign up but I'll do it tomorrow.

[b]Name:[/b]Tye Caniv
[b]Age:[/b]16
[b]Race:[/b]Demon
[b]Appearance:[/b]Looks exactly like a normal human,Silver hair,Cold silver eyes,black and red Knights Armoring,And Battered old cape hanging from the shoulder armor.
Personality:Cruel and cold to all around him,He never lets anyone help him and if they happen to do he always pays them back as fast as he can so that he doesnt have any debt left unpayed to anyone.
[b]Biography:[/b]Created for the soul perpose of keeping the shadows protected from the light,so he was kept in training to know what to do and when to do it.Being in combat training for many years he is a basic one Demon army,and leaving him the only one to protect the shadows.He broke out of the shadows to find a stronger creature then those that always try to destroy him.
[b]Weapons:[/b]Feather Pairistain(A Long staff with a feather shaped blade at the end)Sange&Yasha(two swords forged out of a the demon of war's Claws)
[b]Element:[/b]Dark
[b]Special Power:[/b]To get those with dark thoughts to do his biding
[b]Good or Evil:[/b]evil
[b]Font Color/Style:[/b]Black

[color=red]~(_)ltryneo[/color]

Name:ace
Race:demon
Appearance:tall with black hair and silver eyes
Personality:arrogant and trustworthy
Biography:unknown
Weapons:twin blades
Element:fire
Special Power:metor strike
Good or Evil:evil
Font Color/Style:

[b]OOC:[/b] Lol, do I have to be pink?
--------
[color=burlywood]
[b]Name:[/b] Matt Hawke
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Race:[/b] Elf
[b]Appearance:[/b] Also has a strand of white hair.
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/lrb/Tidus2.PNG[/img]
[b]Personality:[/b] A nice cheerfull boy whoes intentions are good. He feels as though everyone has a reason of existance and he chooses the best last. He always has a smile on his face.
[b]Biography:[/b]When Matt was just a little boy he always loved to play mind tricks on people. Especiall;y Reverse Psychology. As he grew older he realized he had a gift. He could actually Spiritually Move people and their beleifs. His father told him a story of 8 crystals and great powers. Matt believed his father on the count of he believed about him being an elf.. and he was right! So Matt said good-bye to his family and set on a quest to find the shattered crystals.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Long Bow with Arrows and a long staff with a blade on each side.
[b]Element:[/b] Spirit
[b]Special Power:[/b] He can spiritually move people, change their opinions on other things in life. He also has slight Telekenetic powers.
[b]Good or Evil:[/b] Good
[b]Font Color/Style:[/b] [i]Burlywood[/i]

-Lrb[/color]

[size=1][color=royalblue]I will post so fequently (if im excepted) I'll have 4 broken fingers. (I feel horrible for ditching the Element Spheres, sorry about that)
------
[b]Name[/b]: Makal Took

[b]Age[/b]: 17

[b]Race[/b]: Sorcerer

[b]Appearance[/b]: *Just make his hair white and eyes blue* [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534058[/img]

[b]Personality[/b]: Makal is a very laid back, Carefree, open-minded person. He is usually very active except for during the morning, when he usually takes time to relax. He is also a bit wierd, and makes odd motions and comments because of an event that took place in his past. Makal is very curious (which can be a bad thing) and doesn't always look before he leaps. He can be very competitive at times and is usually cocky. He always trys to make people smile even though his jokes arn't very good. He can be very strange sometimes and slips from reality every once and awhile, he mutters poems and random words when this happens. Over all, Makal is a fun loving guy, but he does take fighting serious for those he cares for (and the inoccant) who are in danger. He has great courage and only fears failing someone. He always sees to the good side and despises evil.

[b]Biography[/b]: Makal really doesn't know much about his past up until he was 13. He awoke, laying in a bed in a small village near the desert. When the people who lived in the cottage came back they told him they had found him in the desert. Makal was able to remember being in extream heat, but that was it. He didn't know who he was or where he had came from.
It seemed though, that while traveling through the desert, the lack of water and extream heat was starting to drive him out of reality, losing his sanity. The people in the village helped him recover, but sometimes he still loses contact with reality and he can act a bit odd at times.
When Makal was 14 he left the village and desert and headed off to try and discover who he was and where he came from, along with why he had been stranded in a desert. He got the "Makal" from a small pub in the village and he got the last name "Took" from the person who had found him in the desert.
Makal looked for about a half a year, but no one knew who he was. he soon met with an old sorcerer who told him that he looked familiar. The old man taught Makal spells and how to fight, soon, Makal had become a sorcerer himself, but he was different than normal ones, he could control wind in all sorts of ways, he could even use the wind to allow himself to hover from the ground and sometimes even fly. The old man, Tamir, gave him the wooden staff when he turned 15, he said that he didn't know who Makal was, but he said he might find out if he went North. So, Makal was on the road again, searching for anyone who knew of his past. The only thing he discovered was that his father used to be a sorcerer and that is why he was able to become one.
Makal hasn't givin up, but has stopped his search of his past. he trained alone on fighting and his magic skills for about 1 year and a half. One day while out hunting in the forest he had grown to live in, a lost little girl ran into him, she had lost her way and was very frightened. Makal helped her back home. Her family was very poor, so, not being able to give him any kind of money, the mother told Makal of a legend she had heard of crystal shards. Makal was soon convinced by the tale to find the Crystals. The father of the little girl gave him the dirk that represented the hawk that was said to watch over the forest.
So, Makal has been searching for the crystals ever sense. He forged his own sword with a little bit of help from an elf he befriended. He can speek some elvish because of the incounter.

[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Magical Wooden Staff - Tamir (Shown in pic) [/b] - Makal can use the staff to hit opponents with or he can use it to summon small spells. He named it after the old man who gave it to him. Makal carries this weapon at all time.(If you want me to list the spells, just let me know)

[b]Dirk - Zyk[/b] - Longer than a dagger, but shorter than a blade. The hilt of the dirk is a black hawk with a light blue jewl in it's eyes. The blade come from its opened mouth, the blade is also very jagged looking, Zyk means Jag, only in a different language. It sits on the back of Makal's belt.

[b]Sword - Roan[/b] [img]http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/loth/t/i/timbaker/finn_sword.jpg[/img] Makal forged the sword himself. He named it when he found it carved into a tree. The sword it on the left side of his belt.

[b]Element[/b]: Air

[b]Special Power[/b]: Can control wind (From soft breeze to tornado)

[b]Good or Evil[/b]: good

[b]Font Color/Style[/b]: Royal Blue[/color][/size]

Guest Under_An_Alias
[COLOR=blue]Name: Jania Ainaj

Race: Sorceress

Appearance: See Picture. I know it's a banner but that's what she looks like. I'm at my mom's house and I don't have all my pictures.

Personality: She is like a snake a deadly but beautiful personality. She may be pretty on the outside but on the inside she can be one of the most wicked person ever.

Biography: Jania grew up in very proper family. She was very rich and had almost everythign she wanted. The one thing she couldn't get was Nathan. He was the most beautiful male she had every seen and after he had turned her down countless times when her messenger would come back with a message of simple decline. After about his sixth decline she decided to try something else. She sent the runner with a note again, but instead of it being an invite, it was a magic spell that would force him to like her. Sadly this backfired and instead of causing the lust she desired it cause tremendous hatred for her all throughout her kingdom. After this she casted a hex that turned her into a full fledge demon. She was forced out by her father and sent into exile.

Weapons:Book of Health: A spellbook that harvests powerful spells of healing and cureses

Wand of Water: A magical wand that allows her to cast magical incantions and it also serves as a protecting item. It can change from wand to weapon with only a thought from the holder.

Element: Water

Special Power: Water Manipulation (She can get any amount of Water to do her bidding)

Good or Evil: Evil

Font Color/Style: Blue[/Color]

[B]Ultryneo:Dark
[U]ACCEPTED![/U][/B]

[B]jro13:
[U]DENIED[/U]
~Not enough Description[/B]

[B]Lrb and K.K.C.:Air and ?
You need to decide between the 2 of you, who will be air. There's still more spots. When you've decided....
[U]You're both ACCEPTED![/U][/B]

[B]Under_An_Alias:Water[/B]
[U][B]ACCEPTED![/B][/U]