Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center][b]Happy Holidays Otakubaords![/b][/center]

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=534493[/img][/center]

I just couldnt help myself.
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Anyway, I like it. I love the snowman; and the sword beside it. Anyway, the font is good, and the red really stands out throughout the blue background, which to me looks pretty cool. I like how you added the snowflakes on the edges, and the border, a nice blue. Good job![/size][/color]

[size=1][color=chocolate]EDIT: Heh, I didn't know it was only for anime cards. *feels ashamed* Sorry bout that.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1]It's cute.

In a scary, bizarre, [i]what-the-heck[/i] kind of way.

Actually, the longer I look at it, the less cute it is. I figure in about two minutes, I'd be having nightmares about it.

Er...what is it from, exactly?[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]O.O I just now noticed that there is a dead hand handing from the snowmans.... stomach.... >_<

Well, I think it's really awesome, it's a bit freeky scary for a christmas... card... But, I still think it's cool. I like the evul/mutant snowman that eats peoples....hands? [/size][/color]
Posted
I actually don't find this that freaky mainly because it's more cartoonish in nature, it's probably the weirdest christmas card I have or ever will see but I think it's pretty cool. Except for the dark blue outlining the "Happy Holidays" text it kind of stands out and would be better if it matched the blues in the rest of the picture.
Posted
Funny. Really.
Really, I'm not kidding! ^^
Spiffy picture. High quality and well themed. I like the scarf on the diablo dude. Gives it a nice tough. ^_~
I like the hand hanging out from the snowman though.
AH NO! THE EVIL DIABO DEVIL TYPE THINGIE DUDE KILLED HACK HELBA! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[spoiler]Mu we hehe...[/spoiler]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i]
[B][center][b]Happy Holidays Otakubaords![/b][/center]

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=534493[/img][/center]

I just couldnt help myself. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have but one small, teenytiny question.

What's [url=http://www.blizzard.com/images/xmas/diablo2002-640x.jpg]this?[/url]

If you want to [i]avoid[/i] getting blasted by someone for copyright infringement, image piracy, and all that illegal stuff, you might want to tell people that you didn't create the image. Just a thought. ^_^

I just couldn't help myself.
Posted
[color=teal]Ugh. A border, and text.. doubled with the fact that you really didn't give credit to whoever made it or say that it wasn't your original peice in the first place, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this.

That's a pretty cool picture though, btw. lol[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...